Step by step activation of Intuit Data Protect 18007960471by Mason Olivia Digital Marketing
Intuit Data Protect(IDP) provides a subscription-primarily based service that helps you to secure data from different kinds of problem like as safeguarded against harm from virus, theft, file corruption, fire and then on. Your files are automatically backup on-line over the web each day and every week at an automatically selected time to an off-site location. You'll be able to additionally choose to back up simply your QuickBooks Desktop file otherwise you can choose to keep a copy multiple QuickBooks Desktop files and the other data on your entire desktop plan.
Note: Intuit Data Protect only works with QuickBooks Desktop 2011 and above.
Steps to Create a Backup using Intuit Data Protect (IDP)
- Go to the top of the screen and click on File option and then select Backup company and click Setup/Activate Online Backup.
- The Intuit Data Protect window will appear. Click on Activates Now.
- In the Intuit App center window, sign in using the Intuit Account credentials created when subscribing.
- Intuit Data Protect Diagnose window will automatically run. Select Continue when all status shows Complete.
- In the next window, select all the files you want to take backup and select continue.
- Assign an e-mail id for backup notification on the next window.
- A pop-up message will appear for a successful backup set up.
- Click OK.
If you're unable to create a Backup using intuit data protect of your company information then you'll be able to call us our toll-free number QuickBooks Enterprises support +1800 796 0471 and we will offer you full support regarding with however you'll be able to take a backup of your company account files.
Created on Aug 19th 2019 00:35. Viewed 204 times.