STEAK WITH SWEET POTATO
by Mffood Products pickles & pastes manufacturing company
- 1 large sweet potato
- ¼ cup onion, sliced lengthways
- 450g beef steak strips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- Mild Dynamite Sauce MF
- Using the vegetable peeler, cut the sweet potato into julienne.
- Fry in deep hot oil, turning occasionally until golden and crisp. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet, add the onions and cook to sweat. Add a dollop of butter and sauté until onions are softened. Remove the onions from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, place the steak strips and cook until it has exuded water and absorbed it. Add butter and sauté constantly until browned.
- Add the onions to the steak. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the steak with onions to a serving plate, pour over MF Dynamite Sauce and finish with crispy sweet potato on top.
If you are looking for food brands that are differentiated by good taste, quality and style, MF FOOD is your best choice.
You can visit our food salad manufacturing companies to see our products and for further information.
You can also follow us on other social media channels:
Created on Dec 24th 2019 23:16. Viewed 193 times.