Stable Characteristics Of CNC Lathe Machiningby xiaolong luo cnc machining shop
How much do you know about CNC lathe machining? It is said that in the early days of CNC lathe machining, several names in Hong Kong were computer gong machining, CNCCH machining, and CNC machine tool machining. The current CNC machining center was named when it was introduced into Hong Kong from the mainland by the Pearl River Delta in Hong Kong. It is an automatic machine tool with a program control system.
The reason why so many people like to use CNC lathes nowadays is mainly because it has the following stable features.
1. High Machining efficiency, which is also a significant feature of CNC machining compared to traditional processes;
2. Significantly reduce the number of tooling, no complicated tooling is required to process complex shaped parts. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification;
3. The processing quality is stable. The products manufactured by CNC control have high machining precision and high repeat accuracy, which can meet the processing requirements of the aircraft.
4. The production efficiency is higher in the case of multi-variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the optimal cutting amount;
5. Machining complex profiles that are difficult to process with conventional methods, and even machining parts that cannot be observed. CNC machining is also suitable for more difficult and complex parts, and the quality is guaranteed.
CNC lathe machining refers to machining with CNC machining tools. CNC index controlled machine tools are programmed and controlled by CNC machining language, usually G code. The NC machining G code language tells the NC machine tool which Cartesian position coordinates to use, and controls the feed speed and spindle speed of the tool, as well as functions such as tool changer and coolant.
Created on Dec 18th 2019 02:59. Viewed 114 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.