South Kazakhstan Medical Academy: Haven for Indian Studentsby MBBS Admission Abroad Get Your Needy Medical University for MBBS
Whether it’s the academics of the university that fulfill global standards or the well-experienced faculty, or even the immense ECA opportunities available here, many medical aspirants especially in India, prefer to get admission into a Kazakhstan Medical College. Out of all the top universities here, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is one of the most preferred institutions here.
This post will therefore highlight why exactly Indian students should choose this university for their higher medical education.
- First and foremost, the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is recognized and accredited by the WHO, NMC/MCI, GMC, and IMED.
- Kazakhstan has an FMGE passing rate of more than 84%, which means that even this particular Kazakhstan Medical College has a decent rate of candidates passing this exam. Indian students, therefore, have the option to come back to pursue their PG and/or practice in India.
- Unlike Indian private universities that charge a lot in the form of donations/capitation fees, universities in the Philippines do not charge these amounts at all. All the students need to pay is the total fee of 18-19 Lakh INR.
- Students can also expect authentic Indian cuisine in the mess of this Kazakhstan Medical College.
- This institution takes special care in ensuring that an anti-bullying, accepting as well as a racism-free environment persists for all its students.
All in all, the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is one of the best options to consider for Indian Students, if they seek an enriching environment and one that almost feels like home.
Created on Sep 15th 2021 04:12. Viewed 86 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.