Some Functions of Industrial Magnesium Oxideby Allen Hu magnesium oxide supplier
For the functions of industrial magnesium oxide, as a professional magnesium oxide manufacturer and supplier, Meishen Technology introduces something about it here. Therefore, looking at the follow explanations, you will know more about the industrial grade magnesium oxide:
1. The special magnesium oxide for adhesive: when used in the aspect of high end adhesive, it has a lot of advantages of high iodine absorption value, good dispersibility, low iron content and so on. Mixing with resin, it can effectively prevent the hierarchy and sediment of glue soluting, and increase heat tolerance and resting stability of glue soluting.
2. Feed grade magnesium oxide. It is used in the annexing agent of animal feeding stuff, it can prevent the nervous system disease from magnesium deficiency.
3. Special magnesium oxide for cable rubber. It is usually used in the industries of cabtyre cable, mine cable, marine cable and so on. Therefore, the cable will be improved antiseptic property, acid resistance, high temperature resistance and others. In the severe conditions, the working stability is also improved a lot.
4. Magnesium oxide for brake block. It can be applied in the wear-resistant material and heat resisting fire suppressor to increase the stability of materials.
5. Reactive magnesium oxide. The reactive magnesium oxide often used for surgical andhygienic rubber goods, adhesive and other industries.
6. Special magnesium oxide for concentrated nitric acid. it is applied to purificate and produce concentrated nitric acid. It mainly plays a role of water absorption in the production process.
7. Magnesium oxide for other special industries. For example, AR grade magnesium oxide.
8. Pharmaceutical grade magnesium oxide. It is mainly applied as medical intermediate and stomach medicine annexing agent. What’s more, it can effectively control hydrochloric acid in gastric juice, gastro-duodenal ulcer and so on.
9. High pure magnesium oxide. It is mianly used in heat resisting work. For example, the lining and exit of steel furnace in iron and steel industry.
10. Light magnesium oxide. The light magnesium oxide is mainly used in rubber, electronic ceramics, adhesive and other industries. The application field is very extensive.
11. Magnesium oxide hydroxide. The magnesium hydroxide is used as fire retardant. Generally speaking, it usually used in antiseptic fire-proof, board fireproofing, flame-retardant cable and other industries.
Created on Aug 26th 2017 04:37. Viewed 442 times.