[SOLUTION] iCloud Account Recovery | iCloud Account Recovery with emailby Finn J. Tips and Tricks
icloud account recovery process
iCloud provide services of cloud storage and cloud computing from Apple, launched in 2011, estimated to be 850 million users. In case you want to sign in into iCloud account or download something iTunes you need an Apple ID password try to reset it on your device if you can’t then try to recover.
How to recover the iCloud account?
- Go to Iforgot.apple.com on any web browser
- Type your Apple account ID and press continue
- Choose the option “I need to reset my password”.
- If case you do not have two-factor authentication on your Apple account then
- choose the Gmail or answer security questions
- Click on Gmail and you will receive a mail. Open the mail
- And click on “how to reset your Apple ID password”.
- Choose select now and enter your new password then re-enter to confirm
- The final step is to click the reset password.
Follow these steps and try to recover your password, if you still find any problem in iCloud account recovery then contact apple customer care executive or write an E-mail to ask your queries. Apple executives will help you to recover your account and get your important data without any hustle
Created on Mar 22nd 2020 14:09. Viewed 524 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.