Simple Troubleshooting Tips for Epson error code 0x20by Wbic Info Assignment help Australia
Error codes in your Epson printer can annoy as they can appear at any point and make your printing task very problematic. Even though, each Epson printer model is faultless but some users may experience error code 0x20, it indicates that this is a hardware issue which is called a “fatal error”. When this error appears, you are not able to use the printing machine. Then it is very easy job for you to fix this error code just by following few important troubleshooting instructions which are given below.
Method 1:- Check INK Pad carefully-
This error indicates that waste ink pad is full of that carriage which is encountered an issue. If this is ink pad error, you should locate an adjustment program. You must try to reset the device and clear the counter of how much ink has gone to those pads. If you are unable to resolve it, you should take Epson printer support from experts immediately.
Method 2:- Resetting Epson Printer-
Resetting Epson printer is the right solution for you to solve this error code 0x20.
- You need to go to control panel of your Epson printer on your computer system. This is normally on the top right hand side of your printing device.
- Search the option “Pause/Reset,” button “Reset/Continue” or “Reset” on the row of buttons on the control panel.
- You have to hold “Reset” or “Reset/Pause” button down for minimum three seconds to clear the printing job and reset your printer, therefore you can begin printing again.
- You have to press “ON/OFF or “Power” option to turn off your printer if your model does not have reset button and you need to press it to turn on your printer again after a few seconds.
- Now, you try to print again. Again you have to repeat three or four steps again.
Still, if you are facing this error code, you can call online Epson Printer Technical Support team immediately. Online printer experts are available to help you anytime.
Method 3:- Must Update Drivers-
You need to update drivers for your Epson printer. Update driver will assist to perform better computer performance as well as printer services. There are so many famous and latest softwares available, which helps to update drivers in the right ways. Thus, the error will be solved. In the case the Epson error code 0x20 continues, you can call at Epson Printer Tech Support Phone Number 1-855-222-0999 to get immediate results.Content Source:- https://bit.ly/2HOtRW5
Created on Jun 14th 2018 05:27. Viewed 433 times.