Simple Steps to Make Narthangai Citron Pickleby Aachi Foods Aachi Masala Product
How to Make Citron Pickle
Narthangaiis a variety of lemon with a thick skin and green color. There are two types of pickles one is the regular citron pickle with chili powder and the other is the dried version only with salt. The dried version is more popular and is obtainable in big stores
a. Three to four Narthangai
b. 4 tablespoon Salt
c. 3-4 tablespoon Chili powder
d. 1/4 tablespoon Turmeric powder
e. 1/8 tablespoon Asafoetida
f. 2 tablespoon Gingerly Oil
g. 1 tablespoon Mustard seeds
h. 1/8 tablespoon fenugreek powder
1. Chop the Narthangai into little items, add stone salt mix with dry scoop and keep it protected for 3-4 periods. This is to create your skin layer of the narthangai smooth. Every day two times just mix the narthangai. Keep it in a cup or clay dish.
2. After 4 periods your skin layer color would have improved and become smooth. You have to add spicy pepper powdered, turmeric powdered and dry cooking fenugreek powder.
3. Heat oil in a tiny pan crackle mustard plant seeds.
4. When the mustard plant seeds crackle add asafoetida and include it over the narthangai.
5. Mix well and provides few time to pay.
1. While you are cutting down the narthangai keep it in a dish so that you gather all the juice and add it in the pickle.
2. You can source one 50 percent of narthangai press the juice add it in the sliced narthangai and cut the remaining.
3. You have to hold back around for a couple of times making the narthangai saturated so that the skin becomes smooth.
4. If you think the skin is not smooth enough dip it for one more day.
Buy Citron Pickle online for extra taste. Purchase online at no 1 masala company Aachi Online Food Store.
Created on Sep 27th 2017 02:21. Viewed 480 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.