Simple Methods to Resolve Yahoo Mail Working Slow on Androidby Gerry Max Digital Marketing Expert
The Yahoo Mail application for Android is a fast, reliable, and easy-to-use mobile app that lets Yahoo users stay connected to their email account anywhere and anytime. Despite these benefits, many Android users face Yahoo lagging issues and think, why is Yahoo Mail so slow on my Android. If you are also dealing with these issues in your Yahoo Mail application on your Android device, follow the below methods to solve the problems.
Steps to Solve Yahoo Mail Working Slow Issue
Below we have listed some of the troubleshooting methods to solve the issues regarding your Yahoo's lagging issue.
1. Check Yahoo App Functionality
· If your Yahoo Mail app is freezing, crashing, or loading slowly, check whether you are working with the latest version of the Yahoo Mail app, and also, the latest OS version is installed on your device.
· Optimize your app by clearing your Yahoo app's cache and app data if these are updated.
· Now, try to restart your Yahoo app by force-stopping the application.
2. Remove and Re-add Yahoo Mail Account
You need to verify that your Yahoo account has been configured correctly on your mobile mail app. If the Yahoo settings have been entered incorrectly or corrupted, you need to remove the account and then reconfigure it with the correct settings. Follow the below steps to remove and re-add your Yahoo Mail account.
· First, in the "Settings" app, move to "Accounts" and then the "Mail" option.
· Now, tap on the Yahoo Mail account.
· Next, choose the 'Remove Account' option, which will remove the account from your Android device.
· Now, again open the Settings app, move to "Accounts" and then the "Mail" option.
· Next, click on the "Add Account" option and choose "Yahoo."
· Enter your Yahoo email address and password in the respective field and hit the "Sign in" button.
3. Connectivity Issues
Your network connection can be the reason why is Yahoo Mail so slow. So, check your internet connection and verify that the device is connected to the internet correctly.
4. Add Settings to Configure Yahoo Mail Account Manually
If you face issues while setting up your Yahoo mail account or using Yahoo with any other third-party email clients, you need to manually configure your Yahoo mail account with the proper settings to avoid further issues with your Yahoo Mail app.
These resolutions will help you to solve the Yahoo Mail issues. If still, you find that your Yahoo Mail is lagging on Android, you can directly connect with Contactforservice to get solution.
See also - Migrate from Yahoo Mail to Gmail
Created on Dec 6th 2021 23:13. Viewed 97 times.