Simple Guide to Edit Photos on Google Plusby Nishant Gujjar SEO Executive
Now, photo is one of the fundamental methods through which we share our life with others. Google Plus has the feature of photo editing so that you can perfect your photo by adjusting brightness, adding interesting filters to make the picture more beautiful and cropping or rotating to show your best parts of your image. You can do this with both of your computer and mobile phone. You must have a Google plus account to edit your photos.
A few methods are given below to edit your pictures on Google Plus:
- Modify a Photo on Computer and Mobile
- Open Google Plus photos or start the application and log in.
- From the app store, you can install the Google Photos application.
- You can find these pictures through your Gmail account by clicking the menu icon from the right corner and choosing “Photos.”
- Tap on the pictures you want to edit.
The chosen image will expand.
- Select the pencil symbol icon.
This will show the editing tools.
- You will get this icon on the right side of the photo on the PC.
- You will get this icon at the end of the display to the left side of the information icon and the delete icon.
- Choose the “Tune” icon.
It resembles as three horizontal lines with adjusters.
- This at the bottom of the new left corner in the menu on the desktops.
- This icon is located in the end, left side of the screen on the mobile phone.
- Analyse your editing options on the computer. Here you get four editing tools. Press and move the slider to arrange a setting and personalize your photo.
- “Light” it will change the screen brightness of your picture.
- “Color” affects the strength of your picture. By moving the switch all the way to the left side, you can make a black and white photograph.
- “Pop” makes sharper lines and brighter colour photos.
- “Vignette” gives your photo a fading filter.
- Press on your image and hold to differentiate it to the original.
You can distinguish your filtered photo with the original one.
- Save your changes in your photo.
When you have completed creating your edits, press on the three dots icon near the right side of your picture and then choose “Save a copy”.
- Applying a Filter on Computer and Mobile
- Click on the Google Plus Photos or open the application and sign in.
- You can install the Google Photos application from the app store.
- By choosing the menu icon, you can access these pictures through your Gmail account from the right side of the screen and selecting “Images”.
- Choose the image you like to edit.
The picture will open.
- Press on the pencil icon.
This will open the editing tools column.
- On computers, this icon is located on the right side of the image.
- Press the square icon with the “plus” inside it.
This will start all of the available filter options on the desktop.
- Tap on a Filter.
You have fifteen multiple options to select, by clicking on each of the filters, you will feel different by arranging the colour balance as per your wish.
- Like Photos and Mars, this filter will help to highlight the red color in your picture, another filter like Ariel and Triton will help to bring out the greens.
- You can filter Pluto and Eris makes a grey scale as the black and white version of your picture.
- To see the original photo press on your image and hold to compare it.
You can compare your original picture to the edited one.
- Don’t forget to save your changes.
After applying the filter on your photo, tap on the three dots icon which is located at the right side of your picture column and then choose “Save image”.
Charlie Noah is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, David Smith has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Dec 27th 2018 14:41. Viewed 245 times.