Silk sarees for an elegant youby Sanjeev Yadav SEO Associated with elegance and opulence, the smooth and glistering silk saree has a special place in the trousseau of every Indian woman. When it comes to sarees, the most popular form of Indian ethnic wear, beautifully designed silk sarees are considered as the most glorious and endeared possession of every woman. Available in a riot of varieties and styles, silk sarees exude the pure essence of Indian culture and heritage that dates back hundreds of years.
The wardrobe of an Indian woman or wedding trousseau is incomplete without some traditional or fancy silk sarees. The grand silk sarees are a part of every special occasion in India. Considered auspicious, silk sarees are also offered to the goddess and worn during wedding or pujas. Cherished for their luxurious look, smooth texture and elegance, silk sarees are treasured and even saved for generations.
Following are some of the widely popular varieties of silk sarees:
• Banarasi silk sarees: Orugnated in Varanasi, these sarees are one of the finest and exclusive sarees in India. Known for its fine silk, gold and silver zari and rich embroidery, these sarees are adorned with beautiful Mughal inspired designs.
• Kanjeevaram silk saree: Originated in Kanchipuram, the capital of Tamil Nadu, Kanjeevaram or Kanchipiram sarees are woven naturally from pure mulberry silk. Famous for their colour and durability, these sarees are distinguished by their wide, contrast border.
• Mysore silk: Characterized by its unique colour contrast and heavy borders, Mysore silk sarees are light-weight and extremely popular.
• Chanderi silk: Known for their sheer texture and glossy transparency, Chanderi silk sarees are a mix of cotton and silk.
• Tusssar silk: Produced from a specific type of silkworm found in South Asia, Tussar silk sarees come majorly in neutral tones.
Some other famous varieties of silk sarees are Assam silk, Patola silk, Art silk, Bhagalpuri silk, Organza silk, Tanchoi silk etc.
Offering a wide range of the finest sarees at reasonable rates, the silk saree manufacturers in West Bengal have ensured a large market in the textile industry. From elegant hand-loom silk sarees, expensive Kanjeevram to affordable art silk sarees, the suppliers offer the best quality products to customers across the globe at highly competitive market price. Recognized as the top names amongst the silk sarees suppliers in India, they offered a lucrative range of items that are highly valued for their richness, finest quality fabric, beautiful designs and reasonable price range. Following are some of the notable factors that enable the silk saree suppliers in India to stand tall in this domain.
• Using the finest quality fabrics and other ingredients, they offer a comprehensive range of silk sarees that are made in sync with the latest trends and patterns in the market.
• They thoroughly examine their offered range on several stringent quality parameters before forwarding them to the market.
• They ensure that the products are delivered to the clients within the stipulated time frame.
Associated with royalty and luxury, silk sarees are one of the most highly regarded possessions of every Indian woman’s wardrobe.
Created on Nov 21st 2019 01:26. Viewed 77 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.