Siemens Analyzers for Reliable Point-of-care Urinalysis Testingby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Siemens urinalysis analyzers are an ideal option for automatic urine testing in clinical laboratories and hospitals.
Purchasing laboratory equipment with innovative features is a valuable investment when it comes to providing quick and accurate results. Clinical laboratories depend on urinalysis analyzers to perform automatic urine testing. Urinalysis (commonly referred to by medical professionals as a “UA”) is a test of urine performed to detect and manage a wide range of disorders such as urinary tract infections, kidney disease, bladder cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and so on.
The process involves macroscopic examination, chemical analysis, and microscopic urine sediment examination to detect specific abnormalities. Urine analyzers interface with automated strip analyzers to produce comprehensive routine urinalysis reports. The tests can also reveal genetically derived metabolic disorders, substance abuse, exposure to toxins, inadequate or excessive fluid intake and the use of performance-enhancing drugs in professional sports. A new report from Markets and Markets estimates that the global urinalysis market is expected to reach USD 1.91 billion by 2021 from USD 1.32 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2021.
Leading manufacturers of medical lab equipment have come out with new and innovative automated urinalysis analyzers offering consistent and accurate results in minimal time. Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics offers quality analyzer models that deliver an efficient and reliable test results at the point-of-care. These analyzers are used to detect and quantify a number of analytes including glucose, bilirubin, ketones, specific gravity, blood, pH, protein, urobilinogen, nitrite and leucocytes.
Siemens Urinalysis Analyzers– Top Models
* Clinitek Advantus – This analyzer model offers a broad menu of urine tests that help in the diagnosis of different diseases and conditions such as diabetes, kidney diseases/disorders, urinary tract infections, and liver function. It delivers reliable and accurate results and has a throughput capacity of up to 500 tests per hour. The device is useful for testing different components of urine like urobilinogen, specific gravity, protein-to-creatinine ratio, nitrite, leukocyte, glucose, ketone, blood and bilirubin. It enables automated reading of the Multistix® family of urinalysis test strips in medium to high throughput settings. Other prominent features include –
- High throughput of 7 seconds/sample
- Testing flexibility with simple, one-touch switching between different strip configurations
- Color touch screen
- Immediate start-up, automatic calibration for every strip
- Convenient data retrieval for up to 500 patients by patient ID, and 200 control results
* Clinitek Status + - This easy-to-use analyzer with some of the broadest menu options comes with new auto-checks which automatically check each test strip for humidity exposure, common sample interferences and strip identification for Siemens test strips. It provides reliable results interpretation with automatic timing and reading of every urine specimen. It provides a comprehensive point-of-care urinalysis menu for routine testing, detection of early kidney disease and HCG pregnancy testing. Other features include –
- Interpret results fast
- Automatic printed report
- Barcode reading capability
- Ready for connectivity to data management solutions (DMS), via a simple upgrade kit
Choose a Reliable Laboratory Equipment Supplier
Reliable lab equipment suppliers offer for Siemens urinalysis analyzers. Conduct an online search to find a reputable dealer offering quality analyzers at budget-friendly rates. An established dealer will help you choose the analyzer to suit your laboratory needs. Leading dealers also offer superior post-purchase support for installation and maintenance.
Created on Oct 20th 2017 03:54. Viewed 295 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.