Shop for These Top Vivo Smartphones This Seasonby Shailendra Kumar Tech Reviewer
The arena of
mobile phones have become more competitive with new brands coming up daily in
the market. Vivo is one reputed brand that has gained prominence by
introducing new models over time. It is one of the leading companies now, and
you can buy their smartphones conveniently on the Bajaj Finserv EMI
Features of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network offers you a loan up to Rs. 4 lakh on various products from electronics to groceries to furniture. It has partnered with over 60,000 retailers spread across 1,300+ Indian cities.
Products bought on the EMI Network require zero or minimal down payment and processing fees. Furthermore, you can take advantage of No Cost EMI and pay for only the product’s amount; you don’t have to pay any additional interest.
With Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, availing of any Vivo smartphones becomes easy and quick. You can check out some of these top Vivo models.
1. Vivo Y55S (Grey, 16 GB)
You are first choice can be Y55S on EMI. The brand launched this exclusive model with some features like:
· It comes with a 1.4 GHz Quad-core processor and a RAM of 3 GB.
· The internal memory is 16 GB and can be expanded to 256 GB.
· Vivo Y55S comes with 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP front camera that enables you to click the best pictures.
· The phone runs on Android 6.0 version.
· It is powered by a non-removable battery of 2730 mAh.
You can enjoy all these attractive features if you buy Vivo Y55S on EMI from financial institutions like Bajaj Finserv.
2. Vivo Y53 (Space Grey, 16 GB)
You can also Vivo Y53 EMI and enjoy
its flawless performance along with other attractive specifications.
· The 5-inches screen with a resolution of 960x540 pixels provides excellent picture quality.
· It runs on a 1.4 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor.
· It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage space.
· Enjoy its ultra HD primary camera of 8 MP along with the 5 MP front camera.
3. Vivo Y51L (Matte Black, 32 GB)
Another model from Vivo, Y51L is both compatible in features and stylish in look. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
· The model has a 13 MP primary camera with HDR mode, professional mode, face beauty, slow, panorama and other features.
· The screen size is 6 inches HD+ with a capacitive touchscreen. The resolution is 1440 x 720 pixels.
· It has Android v8.1 Funtouch and 4.0 operating system with 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon and 425 quad-core processor.
· Vivo Y51L comes with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB ROM. It has 3360 mAh Li-ion battery.
· The device also comes with a dual SIM facility.
You can buy Vivo Y51L on EMI using
the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and enjoy flexible repayment tenures up to
4. Vivo Y69 32 GB Black (4 GB RAM)
This Vivo model exceeds all expectations when it comes to performance. It integrates a fingerprint sensor, gorilla glass and everything a smartphone user needs. Get a Vivo Y69 on EMI and its features including:
· The smartphone has octa-core processor and 2GHz MediaTek Helio P22 4GB RAM.
· It has a screen size of 6.22 inches (15.8) 720x 1520 pixels, and the quality is 270 PPI IPS LCD.
· It has 13MP primary camera with LED flash and an 8 MP front camera.
· Last but not least, this model comes with a non-removable, 3260 mAh battery.
· You can get this Vivo Y69 on EMI using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Every model of Vivo is better than the other. In such a case, it is possible for you to get confused about which one to buy and which not to. Whatever you select, each model is affordable on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network with No Cost EMI, minimal documentation, and flexible repayment.
Bajaj Finserv also has pre-approved offers for personal loans, EMI financing, home loans, business loans, and many other financial products. This simplifies the process of getting financing and also helps you save on time. All you have to do is share a few necessary details and check your pre-approved offer.
Created on Sep 1st 2018 16:06. Viewed 992 times.