Sharepoint Tutorialby Azhar Uddin Technical Architect This tutorial gives you an overview and talks about the fundamentals of SharePoint.
is a web application framework and platform developed by Microsoft. SharePoint integrates intranet, content management, and document management. SharePoint is mostly used by midsize businesses and large departments. Below we have put out some important points that we shall include in our sharepoint online training programme.
2. SharePoint comprises a multipurpose set of Web technologies backed by a common technical infrastructure. By default, SharePoint has a Microsoft Office-like interface, and it is closely integrated with the Office suite
3. The web tools are intended for non-technical users. SharePoint can provide intranet portals, document and file management, collaboration, social networks, extranets, websites, enterprise search, and business intelligence.It also has system integration, process integration, and workflow automation capabilities.
4. Enterprise application software (for example, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management(CRM) packages) often provide some SharePoint integration. SharePoint incorporates a complete development stack based on web technologies and standards-based application programming interfaces (APIs)
5. As an application platform, SharePoint online training programme with MindMajix, teaches how sharepoint is a central management system, its governance, and security controls for implementation of these requirements. The SharePoint platform integrates directly into Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), which enables bulk management, scaling, and provisioning of servers, as large organizations and cloud computing providers often need.
6. A SharePoint intranet or intranet portal is a way to centralize access to enterprise information and applications on a corporate network. It is a tool that helps a company manage its data, applications and information more easily. Microsoft claims that this has organizational benefits such as increased employee engagement, centralizing process management, reducing new staff on-boarding costs, and providing the means to capture and share tacit knowledge
7. SharePoint is often used to store and track electronic documents or images of paper documents. It is usually also capable of keeping track of the different versions created by different users. In addition to being a platform for digital record management systems that meet government and industry compliance standards, SharePoint also provides the benefit of a central location for storing and collaborating on documents, which can significantly reduce emails and duplicated work in an organization.
Created on Dec 29th 2017 00:56. Viewed 244 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.