Setup HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Printerby Linda Jones Writer HP Deskjet is the popular name for inkjet printers manufactured by HP and printers are available from small domestic size to large industrial size. HP Deskjet printer can print almost three pages in a minute. These printers are known for high-quality standards and can print in text pages and digital images. Printers are categorized into office models and home models.
It depends upon your purpose of use. In this bog, you will get information about setting up a wireless network in HP Deskjet Printer in Windows and Mac. Few procedures are given below to configure HP Deskjet printer using a wireless connection. If you want to configure urgently, you must call HP Printer Customer Service Number to setup HP Deskjet 3510 printer On Windows and Mac by using a wireless connection.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3510 Printer On Windows Using A Wireless Connection?
Method – 1 Make Printer Ready for Installation
● ‘Turn On’ your Printer and put it in setup mode for simple installation.
● Press ‘Cancel’ and ‘Wireless’ button to configure the Printer.
● Navigate ‘Wireless’ or ‘Network setting’ menu and choose ‘Restore Network Settings’.
● ‘HP Printer’ and ‘Computer’ must be connected with the same wireless connection.
Method – 2 Setup Printer Software
● Search ‘Printer Setup’ in a web browser and choose ‘Download’ to save ‘HP Easy start’.
● ‘Open’ the saved file to download the printer software.
● When the screen prompts, choose ‘Continue’ to make changes to your computer.
● If HP Printer 3510 is not shown, choose the option ‘My Printer is not detected’.
● Follow the on-screen instruction to choose the ‘Printer Software’ from ‘Software Selection Screen’.
How to Configure HP Deskjet Printer On Mac Using A Wireless Network?
Method – 1 Ready Your Printer For Installation
● If you are using a ‘Wireless Connection’, then the ‘Internet Connection’ should be good and strong.
● The ‘Router’ and ‘Computer’ must be ‘Switched On’.
● Put paper in the ‘Input tray’ and ink in ‘Ink cartridge.’
● Remove any ‘USB cable’ if connected to it
● Put ‘Router’ and ‘Computer’ so close for better accessibility and keep your ‘HP Deskjet Printer’ in ‘ON’ mode.
Method – 2 Restore Default Wireless Settings for Your Printer
● Initially, switch on the Printer by clicking the ‘Power’ button for stability.
● If ‘Wireless Light’ is not blinking, click and hold ‘Wireless’ and ‘Cancel’ button simultaneously.
● Move ahead for installing the software.
● Connect the complete software configuration by using the ‘HP Auto Wireless’ button.
● Follow the on-screen instructions to install ‘HP Printer Deskjet 3510 Software’ and ‘Printer Driver’.
Method – 3 Setup the Software and Printer Driver
● Search ‘Setup Page’ for installation and press ‘Download’ and then open ‘HP Easy Start’.
● Press the ‘Setup My HP’ option and press ‘Accept’.
● Check ‘Light’ on the printer control panel.
● Choose ‘HP Deskjet 3510 Printer’ under the connect screen and press ‘Continue’.
● Enter the required details and hit on the ‘Join’ option.
● Allow ‘HP Easy Start’ to access the network and press ‘Allow’.
● Press ‘Add Printer’ to create the start of printing.
After following the above methods, you must call HP Printer Helpline Number to setup HP Printer Deskjet 3510 with a technical executive's help.
You can also check my popular blogs -
How to Download Sage 50 Canada Edition
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS038
AOL Email Not Receiving Emails
How to Set Up SBCGlobal Mail on MS Outlook?
Reset SBCGlobal Email Password
Created on Oct 13th 2022 02:10. Viewed 38 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.