SEO in Delhi- 5 Tips to Generate Effective Performance in SERPsby Kevin Smith Author
SEO is the lifeline of today's web market place. All the information present on the internet is channeled to the user by web crawlers through the SEO. It's a gift in disguise for companies as well as it is an efficient tool to take one's business to new and greater heights if used effectively. And numerous firms do take the help of SEO to present their services and goods to clients all over the world. But sometimes, it can be a little tricky, and you would need to apply some tips and tricks to fare better in the market. You could consult or hire an agency for SEO in New Delhi to do the bid for you, but if you want to yield some quick results, do check these tips to boost or improve your SERPs results.
- Optimize Your Site for Today's Trends: If you observe the search engines now, you will find out that things have evolved. Nowadays, Google has a 'question based upon your search' header, which comes earlier even than the first of SERPs. These featured snippets get more attention than anything else, so include stats and bullet points to structure your content as of a snippet. Also, voice search is becoming a significant force in today's search engine traffic. And most of the time, instead of speaking a sentence, users tend to ask questions, and search engines work accordingly. So try keeping the questionnaire form a priority here.
- Work on User Dwell Time: User dwell time is the amount of time a user spends on your web page after clicking your link from the SERPs. Search engines do take this time into their attention and rank your webpage accordingly into the later searches. To increase the user dwell time, you need to write longer and engaging content. Putting links strategically to capture the user's attention also helps in increasing the user dwell time.
- AMP is Significant: AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages. It is a significant term for SEOers nowadays, as new data shows that over 60% of searches done on the internet are done by smartphone users. And in that case, web crawlers tend to prioritize mobile-friendly web pages, even for searches done on PCs as well. So it is better to be on the favorable side of the tide, i.e., mobile-friendly pages.
- Improve Your Site's Speed: Your website's speed does matter to web crawlers as the users expect results for their queries quickly and efficiently. And if your website takes way too much time to open due to ads or large images, then you need to trim them down. These things take both time and resources to load and search engines tend to push these sites down in the SERPs.
- Look for Errors in SERP Simulator: There are numerous free SERP simulators to assess your website. These simulators run the keywords that you include in your webpages and then show you the result in SERPs and suggest what could be done to increase the legitimacy of your site. It's like a trial run and give you heads ups for any errors relating to SEO of your website.
These tips to improve SEO
in Delhi will surely juice up your rankings and attract more organic
traffic to your website.
Created on Nov 26th 2019 05:16. Viewed 165 times.