Send Rose Day Gifts To Delhi From Anywhereby Muskan P. Best Gifts to India
It is the season of love. Come February, all people young and old across the globe unite to celebrate the forthcoming days of love namely Rose Day and Valentine’s Day. Imagine a situation where you are in one corner of the world and your other better half is in, maybe Delhi. Have you faced the dilemma of how to celebrate without your physical presence? There is a solution to all problems. Now send Rose Day gifts to Delhi through an online option, without worrying about distance.
What is Rose Day?
Millions of years back, roses were cultivated for many reasons. Roses denote affection, peace, friendship, love, and romance. February 7, the Rose Day is the first day of Valentine’s week. As a week before February 14 is given a specific name, it also tells us about the things that couples are allowed to do.
On this day, you can express your feelings to the person concerned without any hesitation. It can be romantic love, making a friendship or love at first sight. Since the next-day after Rose Day is Propose Day, this day serves as a good platform to start new innings.
It is not all about romantic love. Different colors of roses convey distinct sentiments. Along with the flowers, you can order exciting gifts such as cakes and chocolates. The special one need not be your lover, there are various colors of roses that can express your feelings, in combination with appropriate gift items.Sending Rose Day gifts to Delhi for your kith and kin works the same way as if you are ordering it from the same city.
Let us look at the colors and their significance.
· Red Roses: Beautiful red roses have always been associated with love and passion. A red rose translates to ‘I Love You’, without the actual words being said. Make your partner’s day special with a romantic bouquet of red roses. Do not forget to send a cake or chocolates to make it even more special.
· Pink Roses: Order pink roses to show that you appreciate the other person and are grateful to them.
· Yellow Roses: If you want to start a new friendship or simply want to share your joy with someone, grab some yellow roses. Yellow roses convey happiness and also a ‘get well soon’ message if somebody is not keeping good health.
· White Roses: White stands for peace and purity. Send a bouquet with a mixture of yellow and white roses, and see the magic it does.
· Orange Roses: These stand for desire, passion, and enthusiasm.Brighten up someone’s day with these lovely flowers along with a pack of assorted dry fruits.
As mentioned before, delivering gifts to Delhi, from anywhere in the world, can be achieved without any kind of hassles. Tap the internet’s potential and gain out of it by ordering flowers and gifts online, for any special occasion.
Created on Jan 4th 2018 04:49. Viewed 602 times.