Search Import Export Data of Indiaby Amit Singh Import Globals
India is burgeoning to become the leader in the international trade. The role of international trade is very significant for a developing country in India. The United States remained India’s largest trading partner, with exports of goods to the United States worth $77 billion. As per India Export Data, the key exports are engineering goods, petroleum products, gems and jewellery, textiles and agricultural products.
The main export partners of India are China, United States, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates and Singapore. As per the World Import Export Data, exports touched $40.38 billion in March from $34 billion in the year earlier led to robust growth in petroleum products, engineering, gems, jewellery, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. The country has exported $418 billion for the first time in its history, more than the target.
As per India Import Data, the top imports of the country are crude petroleum, gold, coal briquettes, diamonds, and petroleum gas. The main import partners are China, United States, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Iraq.
The import export data by the leading data provider of India will provide following benefits-
1. Deeper insights into export import business: With cutting-edge infrastructure the data service providers provide most accurate and custom made data solutions. This helps you to get deeper insights into export import business. The expert team of data specialists leave no stone unturned to deliver the most accurate and pertinent data solution in the quickest possible time. With flawless and real-time data on hand one can easily make informed decisions.
2. Explore the upcoming opportunities in the business: With the real time data in hand you can explore upcoming opportunities in the business. You can get clear picture of exploring the hidden and underlying growth opportunities so that you can tap them to the best of the advantage of your international business.
3. Make crucial business decisions: The expert data specialists are equipped with huge data base and they help the importers and exporters all across the globe to utilize this data so that they can make important and informed business decisions with great ease.
4. Track your competition: The data will help you track your competitors, their moves, strategies adopted by them to explore the international market. Knowing the moves of your competitors will help you plan your strategies effectively so that you can stay ahead of them.
5. On time and on point analysis: Our customized data software generates reports in a single click. With our accurate and real time data you can make smarter business decisions and succeed in your international business moves.
Created on May 9th 2022 04:17. Viewed 76 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.