SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement C_TS452_2022 Real Questions
by Alice Karl Consultant
To prepare for the SAP C_TS452_2022 exam, it is important to have a detailed understanding of the exam content and format. The SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement C_TS452_2022 Real Questions from PassQuestion are a great resource to help you prepare for the test. These real questions provide an accurate reflection of the type of questions that will be on the exam, and can help you identify areas where you need to focus your study efforts.With the help of SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement C_TS452_2022 Real Questions from PassQuestion, you can be confident in your ability to pass the exam and earn your certification.
C_TS452_2022 Exam Description - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement" certification exam validates that you possess the fundamentals and core knowledge in the area of sourcing and procurement line of business area required of the consultant profile. This certification proves that you have an overall understanding and in‐depth skills to participate as a member of project team with a focus on the planning and implementation phases in a mentored role.
Exam Code: C_TS452_2022
Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
Exam: 80 questions
Cut Score: 64%
Duration: 180 mins
Procurement Processes > 12%
Inventory Management and Physical Inventory 8% - 12%
Valuation and Account Assignment 8% - 12%
Purchasing Optimization 8% - 12%
Enterprise Structure and Master Data 8% - 12%
Configuration of Purchasing 8% - 12%
Invoice Verification 8% - 12%
Consumption-Based Planning < 8%
Analytics in Sourcing and Procurement < 8%
Sources of Supply < 8%
SAP S/4HANA User Experience < 8%
View Online SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement C_TS452_2022 Free Questions
1. Which card in the Procurement Overview app can you use to analyze the percentage of all purchase requisition items that require manual intervention during processing?
A.Monitor Purchase Requisition Items
B.Purchase Requisition Item Types
D.Purchase Requisition Touch Rate
2. Which of the following steps can be part of a subcontracting process? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question
A.Post subsequent adjustment of component consumption
B.Create a sales order for components to be provided
C.Invoice the subcontractor for consumed components
D.Create an outbound delivery for components to be provided
E.Purchase components for direct delivery to the subcontractor
Answer: A, D, E
3. Which of the following are features of a subcontracting procurement process? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A.You can post a non-valuated goods receipt for a subcontracting order item.
B.You can maintain the components to be provided in a bill of material.
C.You can have subcontracting purchase requisitions created by MRP.
D.You can assign a subcontracting order item to an account.
E.You can customize the control parameters for the subcontracting item category.
Answer: B, C, E
4. You have concluded a cleaning contract with a supplier for your operating facility. You aQreed on a monthly amount for which you want to automatically create a credit note every month. What do you usein this scenario?
A.Blanket purchase order
5. You test the various options that SAP S/4HANA offers for stock transfers between two different plants within the same company code. Which of the following apply to stock transport orders? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A.You can post the goods receipt to blocked stock in the receiving plant.
B.The material on the road is managed as stock in transit in the receiving plant.
C.Two accounting documents are created at the time of goods issue posting - one for each u plant.
D.You can post the goods issue from inspection stock in the supplying plant.
Answer: A, B
6. There are multiple company codes and plants in your SAP S/4HANA system.You have set the valuation area to plant level. How can you reduce the effort to configure account determination?
A.You can use the valuation grouping code to group together plants assigned to company codes ^ with the same chart of accounts.
B.You can use the valuation grouping code to group together plants assigned to company codes ^ with different charts of accounts.
C.You can use the account grouping code to group together plants assigned to company codes ^ with the same chart of accounts.
D.You can use the account grouping code to group together plants assigned to company codes with different charts of accounts.
7. You want to use split valuation for your refurbishing process to differentiate between materials based on the condition of the material. What do you need to consider for the accounting data of your material?
A.For each possible valuation type, the price control must be moving average price .
B.For each possible valuation type, the price control must be standard price.
C.For the valuation area, the price control must be moving average price.
D.For the valuation area, the price control must be standard price.
8. What are some of the prerequisites to use a stock determination strategy for a material in management? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A.Assign a stock determination group in the material master record
B.Assign a stock determination rule to the business transaction in Customizing
C.Assign a stock determination strategy to the material type in Customizing
D.Customize a stock determination rule and assign it to the storage type
E.Customize a cross-application strategy for stock determination
Answer: A, B, E
Created on Sep 6th 2023 03:30. Viewed 100 times.