Role of Construction Planning Software & Construction Plannerby Deepak Bhardwaj Digital Marketing Expert
In the past years, the construction industry has been available with several software packages that deal with the business process. It includes an application for determining structural analysis and design, estimation, scheduling, cost control and financial management, etc. so the professional some time may face some problem in identifying their needs and to select the software that best suits their needs. But now with the help of Construction planning software which includes a set of planning tools and more, the professional and the team members can plan wisely for any projects and also can track the progress.
Features in the Construction planning software
- Manage teams - assign a task to your team depending on workload
- Online Gantt Charts - you can create and share charts online
- Schedule tasks – you can quickly adjust dates for the assigned task
- Task lists – with this, the team always knows what to work on
- Timesheets – you can get online timesheets that your team can edit anytime and anywhere
- Import and Export – you can update word or excel files
- Collaborate – team members can update their task and can add and comment about the plan
Steps to use Construction planning software
- Create new tasks
- Set due dates
- Assign people to task
- Get plan updates
- Create plans for every team
- Track all your plans in one place
Of course, planners are important for the execution of the project in the constructing industry. The Construction planner job is to identify the work task and to figure out exactly what the specific project needs.
Role of the Construction planner
- Preparation of the project schedule
- Set task and target for each phase
- Monitor day to day work progress
- Prepare weekly and monthly report
- Maintain and store the update of site work
- Assign target for monthly report
- Participate in a project meeting with the clients
- Discussing with the clients for any updates or queries
- Time to time update in the workload
- Will perform other duties and responsibilities to achieve the best result
Planners play the main role in the construction of one’s project. The Construction planner is must for the scheduling and the planning activities for the completion of the project. They will then convert the project goal into activities and prepare and update the project progress. In addition to that, the planners do a lot more. Here are just mentioned the key areas that they will usually work on.
Created on Jul 13th 2018 14:03. Viewed 282 times.