Robot-Assisted Heart Surgery in India: Way Towards a Healthy Heartby Rachel Smith India Cardiac Surgery Site Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Nowadays robot assisted heart surgery has made changes in the way in which heart surgeries had been being performed. Robotically assisted heart surgery also called closed chest heart surgery, is a type of minimally invasive heart surgical treatment performed by cardiac surgeon. The surgeon makes use of a specifically designed computer console to control surgical instrument on thin robotic hands. This era allows surgeons to perform certain styles of complex heart surgical procedures with smaller incisions and particular motion control, offering patients improved outcomes.
Types of robotically assisted heart surgeries:
- Mitral valve repair
- Tricuspid valve repair
- Atrial septal defect repair
- Patent foramen ovale repair
- Removal of cardiac tumors (Myxoma, Fibroelastoma)
Who can undergo robotically assisted heart surgery
Diagnostic assessments are accomplished to decide in case you are an appropriate candidate for robotically-assisted surgery, such as a cardiac catheterization and chest x-ray. An echocardiogram and/or a computed tomography scan also can be required to provide more information about your medical condition. The type of treatment recommended for your condition will rely on several factors, including the type and severity of heart disease, your age, medical history and lifestyle.
Benefits of Robotic-Assisted Heart Surgery
In addition to avoiding the pain and trauma of rib spreading, robot-assisted surgical treatment can also provide other patients benefits, which includes:
- Less risk of infection
- Much less blood loss and need for blood transfusions
- Shorter hospital stay
- Significantly less pain and scarring
- Faster recovery
- Quicker return to normal activities
How affordable is robotic heart surgery in India
An advanced form of robotic heart surgical procedure treatment in India is to be had at an extremely affordable cost, as compared to the rest of the world. These pocket-friendly prices attract a lot of patients from round the world every year. The potential to provide high quality treatment at an exceptionally affordable price has placed India at the top spot on the subject of the list of enormously most preferable countries to get treatment from. The benefits of travelling to India for robotic heart surgical procedure outweigh the risks and a patient is able of save thousands of dollars by way of coming to India for medical treatment. The best hospitals for robot heart surgical operation in India offers attractive packages to medical patients, specially designed to cater to their needs. These packages can be personalized as per the special demands of the sufferers.
Innovation of robotic heart surgery in India
Indian cardiac surgical procedure hospitals have also made sufficient development in the field of heart surgery. Medically advanced robotic heart surgery in India has been equipped with the most progressive medical instruments for cardiac surgery. The most experienced and certified surgeons are working at this medical institution. These surgeons are patient friendly and may apprehend their needs properly. India has become the most popular medical hub for cardiac surgical procedures. It offers heart treatment procedure at a minimum cost budget. It’s far due to this reason that many cardiac sufferers from overseas are coming to India to undergo surgical procedures.
Plan your robotic heart surgery in India with India cardiac surgery service – Here’s why
- We understand a patient is already going through a lot, so, we try our level best to arrange doctor appointments in the best hospital, accommodation, pick and drop facility, etc. to simplify things for the patients.
- Robotic heart surgery in India cost is lesser in India and we make sure that you’ll find the best treatment at the affordable possible price than any other western country.
- We keepprofessionalism and work on obvious guidelines to keep customers happy. We speed up your overall system and help you get the treatment performed as fast as possible.
- We are associated with top surgeon, and hospitals, which have state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure to treat the patient properly.
Get Free Consultation for Robotic Assisted Cardiac Surgery in India At Low Cost And Send Your Medical Reports Through
Email Us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us:- +91-9370586696
Created on Jul 30th 2019 03:51. Viewed 336 times.