Requirements for Canada tourist visa & how to apply for Canada tourist visa?by Aspire World Immigration Immigration Consultancy
The Canada tourist visa is permitted to any person, who intend to visit Canada for travelling. The duration of this visa is less than 6 months. Tourists or visitors under Canada tourist visa category will need to apply and obtain the same before landing on the Canadian soil. The processing time of the tourist visa category is around 30 to 40 days. Travellers from visa-exempt countries need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before boarding the flight. People transiting through Canada also need to apply for eTA.
Canada is a hotspot destination for tourists around the world. Millions of people visit Canada every year intending to explore nature and enjoy the weather in Canada. Though the country gets very cold in winters but in the thick layer of snow, you can find a different joy. The diverse culture, visionary leadership, favourable government policies and ideal working, study and business environment attracts many to travel to Canada.
Before you go ahead with a tourist visa application, it is evident for you to be aware of your visa type.
Also Read: how to immigrate to Canada from India?
Why Travel on Canada Tourist Visa?
Canada, the second-largest country in the world, has a lot to offer when it comes to unique sites and beautiful landscapes for travellers around the world. The country has the most vibrant cities in the world. That goes along with breathtaking natural wonders. The Canada Tourist Visa allows you to explore Canadian treasure.
How Canada Tourist/Visit Visa Benefits You Professionally?
A tourist/visit visa can provide you with a prospect in Canada. You may decide to get settled forever in Canada once you experience the quality of life it offers. Canada is among the top countries to get a work visa, live, study and business for the following reasons:
- Canada has a strong economy
- Transparent Government policies
- Breath-taking beauty
- High-class living standard
- Excellent education and healthcare
- Quality of life
- Pleasant atmosphere
- Great work opportunities
Canada Tourist Visa: Basic Requirements
If you really want to explore Canada on a tourist visa, you must know what documents are required to apply. Read through the checklist carefully for a detailed view of basic requirements to visit Canada on a tourist visa. You need to:
- Keep your passport ready along with your travel documents
- Produce medical certificate and a character certificate
- Convince your immigration officer that you will be returning to your home country for your family, assets, property, etc.
- Ensure immigration officer that you will leave the country before your visa expires
- Have sufficient funds to sponsor your entire tour to Canada and the period of your stay will determine the amount.
You May Also Need:
- Temporary Resident Visa
- Letter of Invitation
How to Apply for A Canadian Tourist Visa?
- Fill the Visa application form online or offline
- Submit the Visa application
- You will be called for the interview where the immigration officer will verify:
- Your reasons for travelling to Canada
- Your willingness and ability to leave Canada after the visa expires
- Your admissibility to Canada
- A tourist visa will be issued and you can arrive in Canada.
Also Read: how to get a job in Canada from India?
A tourist visa may allow you single or multiple entries. Single-entry visas are issued to up to six months before the date of travel. The maximum validity for multiple-entry visas is up to one month or ten years. POE officers will keep a check and grant entry for six months.
How Aspire World Help You Get a Tourist Visa?
You can take the first step by filling up the quick enquiry form towards Canada Tourist Visa process. Our Immigration consultant shall review your application and provide you with procedure details.
Created on Dec 10th 2019 00:50. Viewed 213 times.