Remove SBCGlobal Account from iPhoneby SBCGlobal Support SBCGlobal Support Number
If you no longer need an email account for your iPhone, then you must remove these emails as soon as possible likewise, if you don't want to use your SBCGlobal email account in your iPhone, then it's for your best that you remove this email account from your smartphone. You can take the help of SBCGlobal Tech Support Phone Number team for removing this email account from your iPhone as they are well-versed in the issues related to SBCGlobal email services.
Before removing the email account, you need to make sure that you are having active internet connectivity so that your task can compete without any further delay.
How to remove the SBCGlobal email account from iPhone?
The steps that you need to follow while removing the SBCGlobal Email account from your iPhone are given below in this blog:
· Start your iPhone and then go to the Settings option.
· Now scroll down and choose Mail.
· Here you need to tap on the Accounts option.
· Now you need to select the SBCGlobal email account that you wish to delete.
· After that, you need to tap on the option of Delete Account.
· You need to confirm it once by pressing the delete button again when the pop up appears.
· This step will surely delete the SBCGlobal email account and the data associated with it.
When you go back to your Mail app in the iPhone, then you can see that there is no SBCGlobal account on your device. Thus, you cannot send and receive any emails as well as notification that are associated with the SBCGlobal email account.
If you face any error while removing the SBCGlobal email account, then you don't need to worry as this problem can be easily solved by taking the experts help. You only need to call SBCGlobal Technical Support so that you can speak with the technicians who will make sure that without wasting your precious time your issue is resolved.
Related Information: - How to Turn On SBCGlobal Email Notifications on DesktopSource URL: - How to Remove SBCGlobal Account From iPhone
Created on Apr 23rd 2020 04:36. Viewed 101 times.