Reliable bulk SMS services in Gurgaon for farmers’ inter-connectivityby Bulk SMS Bulk SMS Service, Web Development
Summary:The world is using technology to step up and grow. The Agriculture industry should also harness the power of SMS connectivity and mobilise their efforts for collective growth and success for all farmers.
With almost 3/4th of the population, indulged in the agriculture industry, India is sure-shot an agro-based economy. Agricultural owes some of its developments to technology. Newer innovations in the tech world can help the farmers to use their handy devices for their benefits. One such technological advancement that we're talking about, today, is bulk SMS.
Punjab and Haryana, famously the food bowl states of India, hold the majority of share in growing crops for the nearby states and even across pan-India. Farmers' unions and committees such as the Bhartiya Kisan Union, Bhartiya Kisan Sangh and All-India Kisan Sangharsh Coordination Committee - a front for 200 farmers' groups can make use of our dependable bulk SMS services in Gurgaon and help fellow farmers in the following ways:
1. Weather Alerts: Daily updates for air moisture, rain forecast and more can help farmers to know about when to irrigate the field and when to crop and so on.
2. Transportation Schedules: From their fields to the crops' market (for example,the Anaj Mandi in Delhi) truckloads of crops is to be moved for many farmers. SMS can help them to organise and schedule the routes for all of them.
3. Market Prices: Crops' prices fluctuate regularly, depending on various factors. Farmers can rely upon timely price updates from the unions and their group leaders. SMS unity can save farmers from mean, corporative monopolies.
4. Demand and Supply: A synchronisation in the demand and supply of the market can help farmers to grow what is needed by the people and therefore, get good prices for their hard work.
5. Government Updates: Group and Union leaders can make use of our trusted bulk SMS service provider in Noida to send instant updates regarding subsidies, laws, etc. to the farmers. Doing so, farmers can properly utilise the benefits and allowances that the government has to offer.
6. Pesticides and Fertilizers: If farmers know the quality of what they are putting into the soil, they can minimize water and air contamination to a large extent. This will help the environment and the farmers, both.
With a mobile phone in everyone's hands, bulk SMS proves to be a widely used medium to organise, connect and spread the right information. Our services are highly affordable and can provide farmers with great value for a small amount of money.
We look forward to Unions and Farmers' groups for reaching out to us. We hope that you let us serve our farmers with the best that we can.
Created on Sep 14th 2020 07:22. Viewed 149 times.