Reasons for Canvas Prints Becoming so Popularby Andrew R. Researcher
What is canvas printing and why is it so popular? Experts select a digital photograph and print it on canvas. Then the photo canvas is manually stretched and fixed on a wooden stretcher to prevent it from sagging. Photography on canvas literally becomes a work of art. Canvases can even be used in children's rooms.
Ideas for printing on canvas:
1. Favorite photo. The brightest emotions, touching moments - everything that is so precious and you want to keep not only in the memory of your phone or laptop. By the way, the specifics of printing photos on canvas allows you to use even photos taken with a smartphone.
2. Children's drawings. It is enough to take a photo or scan a drawing of a child, print it on canvas and a real work of art is ready!
3. Collage of your favorite photos. Can't pick one photo? Make a collage and tell a whole story with it. A wedding, a walk with a baby, a family celebration, photographs from the archive - you choose.
4. Modular pictures. The canvas is divided into several modules. Ready-made modular painting ideas are at your service.
5. Reproduction of famous paintings. It is enough to find a picture of a suitable resolution on the Internet and specialists will print it in a format convenient for you. An art gallery in your home is easy! Find the best canvas prints at popartyou.com
How safe are the paints and materials used?
The printing of paintings on canvas has gained its immense popularity due to the well-defined advantages of the fundamental material. Experts use only environmentally friendly and safe materials from European manufacturers:
· eco-solvent ink that is odorless and does not fade in color for 75-100 years. The paint used is water and light resistant;
· subframes of the highest quality with rounded edges.
These reasons are enough to make these works of art so popular with users. For printing on canvas, first of all, you need special large-format digital equipment, as well as special high-quality materials.
Created on Aug 26th 2021 01:00. Viewed 194 times.