RBI Grade B Free Books Phase 1 & Phase 2
by Anuj jindal Online Education Consultancy
RBI Grade B Books and Study Material for Phase 1:
1. General Awareness (helpful in all the 3 stages):
- Spotlight Monthly Magazine: Best source to cover Current affair
- Lucent’s General Knowledge Book (by Dr. Binay Karna and others) for Static Part – Best General Awareness book for RBI Grade B
- The Hindu/Livemint/Business standard/Scroll.in/The Indian Express – Online Blogs & newspapers for current affairs
- PIB 247
2. Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & English
- Quant, Reasoning, English & Past Year Papers Book by Anuj Jindal
- I have used many CAT & banking books to try and cover the syllabus of the RBI Grade B Exam but none of them worked. There are certain topics that are being asked in both CAT and banking exams but not in RBI.
You must be thinking now, so what let’s leave those extra topics? Well, it’s not that simple. The level of questions in these exams is very different from RBI.
So as listed above, I made a book last year to cover the Phase 1 part of the syllabus. Check out the book below to know more about it.
There are a few other books that I would recommend for English. Since English is a common subject for both Phases, I have listed those books at the end of this section.
RBI Grade B Books and Study Material for Phase 2:
Economics And Social Issues:
- Indian Economic Development – NCERT Textbook for 11th Class
- Introductory Macroeconomics – NCERT Textbook in Economics for 12th Class
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Indian Economy (Performance and Policies) by Uma Kapila
- Indian Economy by V.K.Puri & S.K.Misra
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja
- Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
- Economic Survey for the Year
- Union Budget
- Pratiyogita Darpan Yearly Edition
- NITI Aayog Recent Reports – Selective
- Indian Financial System by Bharati V. Pathak
- Indian Financial System by M.Y.Khan
- Fundamentals of Financial Management by R.P.Rustagi
- Fundamentals of Financial Management by Prasanna Chandra
- Analysis of Financial Statements by T.S.Grewal (only Ratios)
- RBI 247
- RBI Website
- CAIIB books for areas like Risk management
- Organization Behaviour by Stephen P. Robbins
- Organization Theory and Behaviour by T. N.Chhabra & B.P.Singh
- Principles & Practice of Management by T. N.Chhabra (certain topics overlap with the above books, study only selective topics)
- Human Resource Management by Aswathappa
- Human Resource Management by T.N.Chhabra
- Human Resource Management by C.B.Gupta
You cannot use just one book for the whole syllabus of Phase 2, you have to use a combination of books.
Created on Nov 1st 2021 01:24. Viewed 135 times.