QuickBooks Unable to Send Email Error [SOLVED]by Justin Conner Accounting Helpline
Emailing is one of the most crucial factors that improve the relation of a business with its clients, it is also plays an important part in the marketing of a business. If you want to use QuickBooks to send emails then you can easily do that by integrating your email client with QuickBooks. If you are already using QuickBooks for emailing purpose then you might have faced an error that displays QuickBooks is unable to send email. In this article, we are going to discuss the unable to send email error in QuickBooks along with the reasons that cause the error to evolve so follow the complete article for detailed instructions.
QuickBooks Support Team is Just a Phone Call Away, Call (844)-888-4666 and Get in Touch with Certified QuickBooks Desktop Experts
What Cause QuickBooks Unable to Send Email Error?
1. Fault in email set up.
2. Damaged or corrupt MAPI32.dll file.
3. You are not running QuickBooks Desktop application as an administrator on Windows.
4. QuickBooks Desktop application is not installed correctly on Windows or it is installed with errors.
5. Microsoft Outlook installation is corrupt or is or installed correctly.
6. QuickBooks unable to send email server error also arises when you try to send email from QuickBooks while Outlook already running in the background.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Unable to Send Email Error
Make sure to follow all the troubleshooting steps in the sequence given below to save time and efforts resolving the error.
Step 1: Run QuickBooks Desktop App with Administrative Rights
1. Exit QuickBooks Desktop application if it is running on your system.
2. Right click the QuickBooks icon on your desktop.
3. Under the Compatibility tab make sure the Run this Program as Administrator check box is selected.
4. Click OK and right click the QuickBooks icon once again and select Run as Administrator.
5. Try sending email once again and if you again get the same error then follow the next troubleshooting step.
Step 2: Reset the Email Preferences in QuickBooks Desktop Settings
1. Open QuickBooks and under the Preferences tab click Send Forms.
2. Hit the My Preferences option and select QuickBooks E-mail button and then hit OK.
3. Now click Preferences under the Edit tab.
4. Select Outlook and then click OK.
5. Restart the QuickBooks Desktop application and try to send email once again.
Step 3: Reset Internet Explorer Settings
1. Open QuickBooks and from under the Tools tab select Internet Options.
2. Now under the Programs tab select Outlook as your default program to send emails and click OK.
3. Exit Internet Explorer and open QuickBooks to send email. If the error persists then follow the next troubleshooting step.
Step 4: Perform a Clean Installation of your QuickBooks Desktop Software
1. Press Windows + R and type Appwiz.cpl in the Run window.
2. Locate and double-click QuickBooks in the list.
3. Select Uninstall to completely remove the application.
4. Restart your computer and install QuickBooks using the installation disk or downloading the setup from the website.
5. After reinstalling QuickBooks make sure to reregister the application using the registration key.
If you are facing issue reconfiguring your email with QuickBooks after reinstalling the application then we suggest you follow then our article How to Set up Email Service with QuickBooks Desktop for detailed instructions on configuring your email service with QuickBooks. For users who are still not able to get rid of the error and need the help of an expert can call our QuickBooks Support Number (844)-888-4666.
Created on Apr 10th 2019 16:52. Viewed 395 times.