QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 193by Lex Will SEO QuickBooks Error 193 may be an exchange error that happens once their area unit any problems whereas process your mailbag. QuickBooks POS Error 193 may be a common point of Sale error which will occur by process numerous tasks. QuickBooks Point of Sale permits you to perform multiple tasks like chase inventory, managing sales, etc.
If you've got been victimization QuickBooks purpose of Sale, then you want to have encountered the error 193. QuickBooks purpose of Sale is that the resolution designed by savvy for the little and medium retail business. It helps users with managing sales records, chase inventory and managing client relationships. you'll be able to get this application in each the essential and professional version. the appliance comes with some smart options for associate economical advancement.
However, in several cases, QuickBooks Error 193 happens which may bring down your work. The error happens after you try and send a mailbag from the most system at military headquarters to a store or the other way around. The error 193 in QuickBooks is displayed as-
Error Message: Error – 193 Primary Key for dept keywords is not unique
Causes & Reason For Store Exchange Error Code 193 QB POS
- Names or division codes are similar.
- You're making an attempt to open an incorporate or deleted client
- Damaged.QBT files ar gift in your information.
- Corrupt client list at a far off store
- Broken QuickBooks company file
How To Fix Quickbooks POS Error 193?
Solution one :
1. Open Reports tab on the market on Quickbooks POS
2. Access client list and run the report
3. Choose initial client
4. Double click on the client selected
5. Navigate to the read list and see the main points of the primary client should be visible
6. Gift client lists get displayed
7. Choose All and click on I would like to….Then check on Delete the customer(s) possibility
8. Move to go into the headquarter server
9. Choose utilities and click on resend
10. You'll be able to check the mailbag at the shop
Solution two :
Follow these steps if resolution one won't work :
A. Send mailbag to the headquarters and receive it
B. Move to the shopper's menu from the remote stores
C. Choose client list
D. Click I would like to.. and press delete for every client at a time you wish to delete
E. Records of your main client are keeping in headquarter and you'll be able to send from there
F. If you wish to range of shoppers from the list you'll be able to select
until the last item within the list
For Version ten and 2013
1. An initial client must be chosen from the list
2. Press shift
For Version 9
I. Choose all client list by pressing CTRL + A
II. Navigate to file menu of the HeadQuarter Server
III. Choose utilities and resend
IV. Check the mailbag within the store
Now after following the steps above you can resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 193. But even after rectifying the error you want to make some inquiry, you can call on the customer support of the QuickBooks Point of Sale. Our toll-free customer support number is +1800-935-0532. We are online 24*7 to provide our assistance to the QuickBooks POS user worldwide.
Created on Apr 6th 2020 08:54. Viewed 406 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.