Quick Learn To Forward AOL Mail Messages to Gmail Account in #FewMinby AOL Help How to solve AOL Mail Issues?
AOL is an online platform that features an email service called AOL Mail. This Mail service doesn’t have a built-in email forwarding feature. However, the absence of this feature won’t prevent you from having your AOL messages continuously forwarded to your Gmail account. Gmail’s Mail Fetcher feature automatically retrieves your current and new AOL messages and downloads them on to your Gmail inbox. Therefore, you’ll avoid making requests to your business clients, vendors and staff to use your Gmail address for electronic message rather than your AOL address if you favor using your Gmail interface to see your email.
In this post we talk about How to Forward AOL Mail Messages to Gmail Account with easy steps. Further, you have any difficulty then you must dial AOL Technical Support Toll-Free Number at +1 (866) 257–5356. Here tech experts are available to assist you without wasting your precious time.
Simple Points To Forward AOL Mail Messages to Gmail Account
With the following tips make sure you will definitely Switch AOL Mail Messages to Gmail Account.
1) Log in to your Gmail inbox (link in Resources).
2) Select the gear icon and choose the “Settings” option to open the Settings window.
3) Select “Accounts and Import” from the list of tabs to display the list of Accounts and Import options.
4) Select “Add a POP3 Mail Account You Own” in the Check Mail From Other Accounts section to open the window to add your AOL Mail account.
5) Type your full AOL email address in to the text field.
6) Click “Next Step” to go to the Mail Settings window. Some fields on the Mail Settings window are pre-populated by Gmail. Fill out the other fields and select the applicable settings. For example, enter your AOL password in the Password field and decide if want to leave a copy of the retrieved email in your AOL email account.
Read Also: How Can You Change AOL Password in MacBook Pro?
7) Click the “Add Account” button and follow the instructions of each step. For example, decide if you want to send emails using your AOL email address.
8) Click the “Send Verification” button after completing the steps. Gmail sends a verification code email to your AOL address.
9) Sign in to your AOL email account and click the Gmail verification email.
10) Click the email’s confirmation link to finish the setup process. A Gmail Confirmation Success page opens to confirm the successful completion of the process.
Reach AOL Customer Support By Calling Us At Toll-Free Number +1 (866) 257–5356
In this blog, we will explain the query ‘how to Forward AOL Mail Messages to Gmail Account’. Now, you all know how to Forward AOL Mail To Gmail Account, don’t you? After following the most efficient method with easy to execute steps, who would not be able to learn? In case, you are still cannot forward the emails of AOL to Gmail, worry not! Connect with email experts of AOL Email Supports and let them tackle everything. They can quickly fix any error of queries related to AOL mail, even the tougher ones like How to Delete AOL Account, AOL Mail Not Working, AOL Mail Password Recovery Online etc. Our services have been appreciated by customers all over the world. Try us and believe it yourself!
Created on Mar 1st 2021 00:21. Viewed 98 times.