Pub Accountants: A Stress-Free Solution For Accounting Purposesby Jimmy O. Blogger
Pub Accountants, also known as Licensed Trading Accounts, is now considered as one of the elements of business and finance uses. The operational issues within the business can easily be handled through pub accountants, whether it is about running a restaurant, hospital, clubs or hotels. It is, therefore, a specialist job that can create a huge impact on the success of your business.
Choosing the right Pub Accountant can be quite difficult, as it considered as an individual having knowledge about those challenges and up-to-date developments made within the industry. Though pub traders provide pub owners with a clear statement with a clear-cut image of the growth of the business, the products and services offered with hiding no 'extras. It is a business relationship between an accountant and the owner. Moreover, the pub accountants are responsible for keeping an up-to-date record of all business activities like maintaining records of income and expenditure, assets and liabilities, and receipts and payments.
In addition to this, there are many other services to be offered by a pub accountant to its pub owners:
· Sales and purchase ledgers.
· Wages records.
· Stock records (order books, stock reports, or waste books).
· Cashbook and petty cash book.
· Invoices and receipts issued and received (functioning the rolls and bills issued and received from customers).
· Bank statements or checkbooks.
· A quarterly VAT returns summary.
· Profit & Loss account.
Apart from these, there are five things to look after a pub accounting system:
1. Easy to use - If you follow the outmoded cash-based retail business to maintain data records, then you are overly complex, therefore try for easy and convenient ways for your business to look after.
2. Online/cloud - Try to think out of the box, and take benefit from the numerous gains online system offers. Cloud or online systems mean that the pub worker pays a small monthly fee which allows them to use a web-based system through a browser.
3. Create a link with POS – it will import your Point of Sale (POS) data directly to your retail accounting system, which will save your cost and time and increase accuracy.
4. Designed for a pub - look for an accounting system that allows you to input the information from your Point of Sale date till the date which eases and tracks your cash difference, credit sales and, cash sales.
5. Decrease accounting costs – manual data entry system can be time-consuming, therefore, opt for pub accounting services for your end of year and taxation with a reduction in bookkeeping services fee.
Inn Control Pub Accountants is highly recommended by existing customers and is well known within the licensed trade industry itself. Furthermore, a personalized plan for business evolved a controlled decision-making ability while meeting your legal obligations with confidence is a go-to mantra for a pub accountant, with a clear slogan of improved performance leading to improved profits. They are professionally trained accountants specialized in understanding your needs and desires in order to provide high-quality financial advice and planning for your business.
Created on Feb 19th 2020 00:44. Viewed 190 times.