Proteinuria ayurvedic treatment to improve kidney functionby Vicky Kumar Digital Marketing Expert
Proteinuria is a kidney related condition that states there is something wrong with your kidneys. Having a high level of protein in your urine and a low level in the blood is an indication that your kidneys are not retaining protein and other vital elements. Proteinuria ayurvedic treatment is an alternative treatment for allopathic medications in order to improve kidney function if you want to cure your kidney visit Karma Ayurveda.
Your kidneys are responsible for straining waste and toxins out in the form of urine but let proteins and other important elements to stay in the blood. But of a chance they have got their function reduced, they can let some of the protein (usually large molecules) to filter through glomerulus into the urine. Having some of the protein in your urine is termed as proteinuria or albuminuria. Albumin is a type of protein that you may lose when your kidney’s filters are damaged.
What are the complications of proteinuria?
Many individuals with proteinuria turn out to have no complications in the initial stages, but when the level of protein is high, the complications may even progress to renal failure. The complications may vary according to the cause of proteinuria. Some health complications that may affect you are:
· High blood pressure: Kidney disease ordinarily causes hypertension in light of the fact that the progression of the blood is high when kidneys are harmed. After some time uncontrolled hypertension causes the blood vessels of the kidneys to debilitated or solidify prompting to renal failure.
· High cholesterol: In nephrotic disorder (protein release), an extendable measure of cholesterol is found in the blood. This increasing level of cholesterol over a time of years may raise the danger of cardiovascular conditions.
· Swelling in the body parts: Edema in the body is a problem as well as an indication of kidney harm. This happens on account of mineral and protein accumulation in the blood vessels that cause puffiness around the eyes, swelling on the face, hands, feet, and lower legs.
What cause you proteinuria?
Protein in the urine can be a sign of kidney damage that needs to be treated early with proteinuria ayurvedic treatment. The treatment focus on the cause of protein leak, for instance, if kidneys are damaged due to high blood pressure, the ayurvedic medications will focus on regulating blood pressure primarily. Some health conditions that are responsible for kidney damage are:
- · Uncontrolled blood pressure
- · Sometimes over-consumption of protein also causes the protein to leak from the blood
- · Reflux nephropathy causes urine to flow backward in the kidneys. The bacteria in the urine causes inflammation of the kidneys
- · Scarring of the kidney and its tissues
- · Elevated levels of blood sugar
- · Glomerulonephritis is a type of kidney disease in which kidney’s channels do not work properly
- · Minimal change nephritis is another cause that allows the protein to escape from the small filters of the kidneys
How will you know that you have protein in your urine?
Here are some tell-tale signs that distinguish you have protein in your urine:
- · Foamy or frothy urine that looks like an egg
- · Swelling in the hands, feet
- · Pain in the abdomen
- · Dizziness
- · Fluid imbalance leading to dry or patchy skin
- · Severe panting
A urinalysis is then conducted to calculate the amount of albumin in the urine. UACR exceeding 30 mg/g can be an indication of decreased kidney function.
Proteinuria ayurvedic treatment
Proteinuria ayurvedic treatment is a way to reduce the leakage of protein from the blood in an organic way. The treatment includes using ayurvedic medicines and a kidney-friendly diet plan to strengthen the kidneys. The herbal medications are made from herbs, spices, natural foods, and oil that are used in their natural form and not passed through any metallic extrusion.
Ayurveda is a way to heal the body’s capabilities to function properly. There are plenty of herbs that are available to mankind for curing chronic diseases, and they promote well being by allowing urine to pass through the body naturally.
Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney care hospital in Delhi that produces ayurvedic medicines for the patients. Currently, Doctor Puneet Dhawan is handling the in charge of Karma Ayurveda and offering ayurvedic solutions to the ṭhe population across the globe. Proteinuria ayurvedic treatment is his approach to recover the damaged kidney by way of herbs.
If you wish to know more about us, get started at Karma Ayurveda!
Created on Jun 11th 2019 01:04. Viewed 574 times.