Professional Short Courses for Broadening Industry Expertiseby Pace Staff Singapore Pace Academy
When you think of career development and skills enhancement, short courses are the ones you can opt for. These are flexible training courses which can equip you with innovative industry skills and expertise. Such courses prepare students for future challenges and help in maximising their performance and effectiveness. If you are ready to take up such a programme, select a reputed educational academy, at Singapore, that provides short courses for the adult learners.
The short courses, provided at these Singapore-based academies, include subjects such as:
· Building Automation
· Business Analytics
· Manufacturing and Industrial IoT
· Power System Engineering
· Civil Engineering
· Cloud Computing
Let us discuss few of these subjects in details below:
· Power System Engineering: A high-end electrical power system is absolutely essential for smooth and trouble-free operation of industrial units, mills and plants. It is through continuous and steady power supply that big production units successfully operate. For such non-stop and continuous power supply, industries need highly skilled engineers and operators who are proficient with the usage of different power systems. A course on Power System Engineering can help in upgrading the skills and expertise of these engineers, who work in power plants and mills. The courses provide detailed knowledge and information to the learners and help them expand their industry perspectives like never before. Students get a chance to deepen their knowledge on power systems, which in turn, allows them to work efficiently at construction sites and factories.
· Accounting: A course on Accounting is basically created for those who are interested in sharpening their knowledge on fundamentals of accounting and bookkeeping. This is a training programme which help the learners understand the accounting process and explore the layout of balance sheets. This is a course which focuses on the various techniques and formats of creating financial statement transactions. Students come to know about the ways to prepare cash flow statement, income statement and financial reports of companies.
· Building Automation: This course is especially created for those who want to deepen their knowledge on the technologies used in building real estate properties. Course-takers get to enhance their knowledge and skills on building automation solutions and services. Students take part in various project work and assignments, which open up newer perspectives about the Building Automation industry and help in improving the research skills of the learners. Students learn about the ways of using various mechanical equipment, electrical instruments, and modern apparatuses, required for construction work and building purposes.
· Manufacturing and Industrial IoT: This is a course which primarily focuses on the latest digital platforms and tools, used in the manufacturing sector, and provides an in-depth view on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Participants learn about the smart techniques and methods used in industries to improve operational efficiency, boost automation and create new revenue models. Course-takers also learn to leverage IoT, for transformational business outcomes and cost optimisations.
Created on Aug 14th 2018 03:50. Viewed 272 times.