PROFESSIONAL AUTOCAD TRAINING INSTITUTE IN NOIDAby Appwars Technologies No.1 Training Company in noida
AUTOCAD is a computer software package that allows users to make 2D and 3D designs for a broad variety of projects. The software allows users to create lines, circles and other graphics to very literal dimensions and make a blueprint of projects. This application allows the designers to see how these drawings or designs would fit together in the actual world without building those designs. This application is mostly used for creating and modifying 2D and 3D designs for the professional drafting with structured measurement information about the visionary design and layout of the product. This application is widely preferred in industries of mechanical, civil and architectural engineering.
BENEFITS OF AUTOCAD
AUTOCAD interface makes it the best technical designing software for study and initial stages of engineering designing career. This application is also adopted as a skill development application for a graduated student. The benefits of AUTOCAD are as :-
● Application makes a very accurate 2d or 3d design.
● Drawing can be created in 2d or 3d and it can also be rotated.
● This design software is also linked with other computer programmes.
● It helps the engineers to design, analyse and solve the issues in design resulting in accurate design.
● It helps the architectural engineer to architect the design, plan and analyse the strength of the building.
● It helps to reduce the manufacturing costs as it saves the time and effort which is required to make a design.
The versatility of AUTOCAD means it is used extensively throughout many industries. It would be wrong to assume that autocad is used only in construction and engineering. Apart from construction and designing, you might see autocad being used by landscape designers to design gardens, interior of houses or buildings, and real estate agents to show the room layouts and available space and the list goes on.
AUTOCAD designers must have bachelors degree in engineering, computer science or in architecture along with advanced knowledge of CAD and AUTOCAD software.
AUTOCAD TRAINING TUTORIAL
Created on Dec 23rd 2021 00:49. Viewed 111 times.