Prepare Yourself for Elevator Installation with These Tipsby Residential Lifts Marketing
There have been huge advancements in the elevator installation methods and companies are getting better and better every day with the help of newer technologies. Now they are more confident about the flawless and perfect installation as they carry advanced tools and use advanced technologies. However, there are some traditional or say, basic steps that continue to be the same and have a huge role to play in the installation process. These steps are related to the preparations to be done before the installation team visits your place and here are the details of the same.
- According to the experts, the first thing you need to be assured about is the availability of the space and this space should be more than sufficient.
- Remember that the team requires a comfortable amount of time to be successful in the installation process, otherwise, they will find it hard to install and chances of a flaw would also remain high.
- In this regards, lift modernisation experts say that if the building lacks the space for the shaft, it would be better to have it on the outside of your home.
Prepare the Infrastructure
- The second very important arrangement to make is regarding the infrastructure preparation and this is really important as a matter of fact that the elevator installation is not an easy task at all.
- This means that the area where installation has to be done is totally vacant or there are minimum items there.
- Similarly, if a separate machine room or pit is required you need to make that the entire furniture is removed as this will make the task really simple and also the post-clean-process.
- If the machine is being installed with the traditional cable system, you will have to make sure that all the wirings and light fixtures are perfectly working to allow the installation team to start the elevator installation process without any delay.
- On the other hand, if the installation is done along with the hydraulic system, you can help the installation team by making openings in the floor and ceiling where the hydraulic shift has to be placed.
- Regarding the hoist way, it is said that if you are unsure about the cab dimension, lift size, etc., then it’s better to leave all your options open.
- This happens in most of the cases and experts of lift modernisation again add that if you want the lift to accommodate a wheelchair, you should keep a sufficient amount of space and layout.
- Here, experts of elevator installation say that the ideal hoistway dimensions are five feet wide by six feet deep.
- Regarding door opening’s it has to be kept in mind that the doors are slight to the left or right of the center on an elevator shaft.
- Therefore, it is important that you allow your contractor to have a look of central openings with a header as this way; they will have enough room to move the door of the elevator installation.
- Regarding power requirements, you need to know that some of them require a 110 volt 20 amp circuit while some of them will require a 220 volt 30 amp circuit.
- Therefore, a wise decision is to bring both over to the lift shaft and assigned machine space.
Created on Apr 12th 2019 02:35. Viewed 219 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.