Play Schools in Dubaiby Rohan Sinha Author A play school is a place where 10-20 children approximately spend 1-2 hours each day under the supervision of a couple of teachers. Play schools have a lot to offer and are not be aimed at developing academic skills like reading and writing. The main focus in any play school is on the sensory-motor development and the social development of the child. The supervisors focus on teaching children the age-appropriate behaviours through observation and imitation in a play school.
Dubai offers a diversified learning environment that aim to provide young children with a stimulating, exciting and safe environment for social and intellectual development. The Play Schools in Dubai are based on a variety of curricula and learning practices.
Scroll down to check the benefits of a Play School:
- In play schools only 'right' toys are provided to children that are appropriate to their stage of development. The supervisors guide their play so that it becomes a learning experience for the child.
- They teach children to recognize their own possessions.
- The language skill of a child develops faster because they get to interact with many children of their own age and also of a little older to them.
- It helps the child in being away from home for a couple of hours a day.
- It helps in minimizing separation anxiety
- Here children are not forced to do anything and are allowed to play with any of the toys as they wish.
- The children are prepared to take their entry into formal school.
- Children are prepared to face the world as they get more self-confident and independent.
- It helps in improvising interpersonal skills of the child also enables them to have a better vocabulary.
Here are some major safety issues that every parent should look out for before enrolling their child:
- All parents should check and ensure that the person running the play school is qualified and trained in the field of child development.
- They have an authorised licence to run the play school.
- There should be an appropriate level of adult supervision. An adequate ratio of caregiver-to-child should be maintained.
- There is a scope for accidents and injuries in a Playschool and it is therefore very important to make sure that the spaces are childproofed. The play areas are clean and in good condition.
- Healthy and safe behavioural practices are maintained to prevent germs from spreading. This will aid in keeping the children and staff safe as well as healthy.
- There should be an emergency plan that covers all kinds of incidences which could occur during operating hours, including health-related accidents, natural disasters, fire, etc.
The above benefits and guidelines can help you to select the best Play Schools in Dubai.
Created on Jan 2nd 2019 01:32. Viewed 231 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.