Planning a Honeymoon - Check out a Few Places to Stay in Costa Ricaby Dillon Patterson Article Publisher
Choosing the perfect destination for honeymoon in Costa Rica seems a bit tough call to male. Be it spending quality time on the white sand beaches or feeling the love in the coziness of a luxurious hotel in Costa Rica, you will surely get everything to tickle your fancy. But if a heartwarming honeymoon is all that you prefer, here are a few best places to stay in Costa Rica where you can plan your honeymoon:
1. Manuel Antonio - It's no more surprising that Manuel Antonio is one of the topmost honeymoon destinations around Costa Rica. It seems like a jewel based on the Central Pacific Coast and is located up close to the capital city - San Jose. However, the scenic beaches and spectacular rainforests are only a few add-ons that create a unique charm on honeymoon.
Popular for - Manuel Antonio National Park
Things to Do in Manuel Antonio -
Take part in adventure activities like whitewater rafting, zip lining, canopy tour, waterfall rappeling, etc.
· Take a stroll on the beach to enjoy the peaceful natural ambiance.
· Watch sparkling sunset from a catamaran cruise.
A honeymoon in Costa Rica can offer a magical experience if you plan to spend in Monteverde - one of the best places to stay in Costa Rica. The existence of cloud forests will take you to a dreamland, leaving you both captivated being in love. On your honeymoon, you can enjoy relaxing in nature's lap and savor the awe-inspiring view surrounding you.
Popular for - Biodiverse cloud forests
Things to Do in Monteverde -
· Discover the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
· Take a treetop walkway tour.
· Participate in fun-packed activities like horseback riding and zip lining.
3. Santa Teresa -
Santa Teresa - set on the tip of a secluded peninsula is one of the best honeymoon places in Costa Rica that will make your heart pounding for sure. You will enjoy soaking up the natural beauty while getting romantic with your significant other on your romantic getaway beneath the starry sky.
Popular for -
· Luxurious hotels
· International restaurants
· Adventure-filled activities
Things to Do in Santa Teresa -
· Visit Tortuga Island
· Enjoy fishing, surfing and stand up paddling
· Hike along the Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve
4. Puerto Viejo -
If coconut palms, a laid-back Caribbean atmosphere, and crystal clear water tickle your fancy, then among all the best honeymoon places to stay in Costa Rica you should choose Puerto Viejo. Here, you will get to see some of the magnificent beaches like Punta Uva, Chiquita, and Negra - that will make the picture-perfect backdrop for your honeymoon album.
Popular for - Serene beaches and vibrant nightlife.
Things to Do in Puerto Viejo -
· Enjoy recreational activities like swimming and surfing.
· Shop for handcrafted jewelry.
· Indulge in live music at Mango Sunset while sipping your favorite cocktail.
Costa Rica is an ideal romantic getaway or honeymoon destination boasting exotic natural environment and captivating intimate ambiance. Hence, before taking a final call, you should think thoroughly and choose the best destination in Costa Rica that has caught your fancy the most!Costa Rica Custom Tours - AAA Tours offer all inclusive Costa Rica adventure vacations, luxury vacations deals for families, Costa Rica honeymoon tours at most reasonable packages. Costa Rica is the perfect place for a family vacation destination! So never forget to select one of our great vacation packages.
Created on Oct 17th 2019 10:00. Viewed 362 times.