Pet Friendly Apartments in Hattiesburg MSby Daniel Morris Content Writer Pets are regarded as family members by many households. On an average 70% of households have one or more pets – mostly dogs. These families when searching for renting apartments inevitably must seek only pet friendly apartments, since pets are inseparable from their families and so they don’t want to compromise on this issue.
But from the landlords or owners of apartments’ viewpoints, there is some sort of reluctance in allowing pets. Authentic surveys go to show that only 55% of the owners are ready to allow pets. However, there is an upsurge of awareness in the minds of these home owners that their property should be considered as pet friendly apartments,since the benefits are more then loss
Plusses pointed out:
1. More demand is there for pet friendly apartments from the prospective tenants. No owner will be willing to keep their apartments vacant for a longer period.
2. The owners can charge somewhat higher rents when compared to other apartments. The occupants will be willing to pay the same, since it is very difficult to locate comfortable and convenient residential apartments that are pet-friendly.
3. There is additional income too – since the house owners at various Cities and Towns charge either a Pet Deposit at the time of occupancy; or a Pet Rent proportionately calculated per pet every month.
4. Pet owners stick to the pet friendly apartments longer and will be readily renewing the Rental Agreement, taking into consideration their present comforts and fearing non-availability of such apartments that are friendlier to their darlings. A survey shows this ratio is 46 months of retention as against just 18 months for normal apartments.
5. There is evidence to show that owners with pets are more responsible and compassionate with other tenants comparatively.
6. The value of pet friendly apartments as a property escalates over a period steadily, when compared to others, since the vacancy rate is low and there is high demand.
Minuses in allowing Pets:
• Possible damage caused by pets to the property structures by chewed wood, cables or wires, scratch marks and destroyed landscape etc.
• Nuisance caused by barking and other noises
• Scare to other tenants by sounds, biting or fighting with other pets etc.
• It is alleged that oftentimes pets cause Allergies to the residents of apartments; and so Condos Association might strongly object to pets, considering them as health hazards.
Overall, the benefits overweigh the disadvantages of owing or renting pet friendly apartments Hattiesburg generally.
Created on May 17th 2019 16:24. Viewed 297 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.