Pamper Your Sensitive Skin This Summer In Indian Wayby Neeta Gosalia Herbal Hair And Skin Specialist
Ayurveda is the most reliable source of informational propounded by ancient seers from India thousands and thousands of years ago. Every problem that every living being has naturally, may it be physical, mental or spiritual, these ancient knowledge systems are the sole answer. Summer can be hard on our skin and hair naturally as we fail to protect them from the heat. If we say that these ancient seers had a solution found out through the usage of herbs, would you believe it?
Being the oldest healing science, proven by greatest researchers all over the world, it should be believed. Ayurveda not only focuses on the importance of prevention of illness and maintenance of health but also gives particular attention towards the balance of life.
If you have sensitive skin and hair, you would need some extra protection than just sunscreens and hats. Let’s strengthen them from inside with these herbs.
- Basil: An aromatic herb rich in nutrients and medicinal values, also endowed with antiseptic properties. Hence, best to use for any skin conditions such as acne, scars, pimples, etc.
- Lavender: One of the ingredients that is commonly used in skin care products. It is also most aromatic substance with cooling properties which can work wonders in summer. Also, carries cleansing and soothing properties. The swellings produced by acne, skin irritations can be cured easily by applying lavender oils. Helps to eliminate bacterial influence on the skin causing pimples.
- Licorice: Contains many ingredients displaying its medical benefits. Licorice extracts contain phytoestrogens that promote detoxification, healthy skin and hair, healthy teeth, and immune defenses. It also helps fight body odor. The chances of eczema is also controlled.
- Gotukula: Best known for improving brain functioning, relieving anxiety and treating infections. For healthy skin, all these factors are important as the food habits, sleep and stress level can affect the blood flow which would be improved by this herb. It can do magical effects on stretch marks that are bothering you and also helps to cleanse the skin to make it look naturally bright.
- Cur-cumin (Turmeric Powder): This powerful herb has properties that would make your dark circles vanish even with a minimal usage. By improving the blood circulation around the eyes, this would also help in preventing bad sight and swelling around the eyes. Added advantages are the purifying agent present in them that helps skin maintain youthfulness. Rashes can be cured eliminating acnes, scar and minor blemishes.
It is very easy and advantageous way to choose to take care of yourself. World is waking up towards the oriental knowledge that contains immense benefits like yoga, pranayama and of course Ayurveda. Side effects can only accompany a synthetic product which can also guarantee fast results but nature has different approach to take but is permanent and free from any side effects that can cause trouble in long term.
Let’s resort to nature who will never let us fail and make summer time most memorable with inner health.
Created on Aug 15th 2019 04:16. Viewed 205 times.