Oxycodone Usage and Side Effects
by Online Drugs USA Buy Online Medicine
Acetaminophen oxycodone hydrochloride medication is used to help relieve moderate to severe ache or pain. Oxycodone contains an opioid pain reliever and acetaminophen contains a non-opioid pain reliever. It signals the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
As a patient, you must be aware of the following information if you use this medication.
- One must avoid using alcohol or not combine this medication with alcohol, opioid analgesics, tranquilizers, sedative, or other CNS depressants unless taken under the guidance of a physician or a doctor. Using this medication along with the mentioned conditions may result in serious injury or death.
- One must keep this medicine in a safe and secure place away from children. In case of mistaken ingestions, reach out to emergency medical help on an immediate basis.
- Both oxycodone and acetaminophen tablets could damage the mental or/and physical ability required for the performance of driving or operating heavy machinery and similar potentially perilous task.
- Avoid increase or decrease of dosage with self-analysis instead, take your doctor’s advice.
- Use it for self-treatment and selling it to others or giving away is against the law.
- Do not stop this medication all of sudden without consulting your doctor. It may have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- Pregnant women are not suggested to take this medication.
- Nursing mothers should consult their doctor if they can continue with this medication and breastfeeding together. You might have to stop either of things.
- This drug contains a morphine-like substance.
- The unused tablets after the treatment shall be destroyed or flush in the toilet.
Take oxycodone 500 mg orally as directed by your physician. You may take this drug before or after food as directed. If you have nausea, it is advisable to take this drug with food. You can also decrease nausea by lying down for 1 to 2 hours with less to no head movement. Avoid grapefruit or juice while using this medication or ask your doctor, as grapefruit may increase the chance of side effects if taken with this medication. The liquid form of this medicine shall be taken with proper measurement. Measure it with the suggested equipment and not with a household spoon to avoid the wrong dosage amount.
Ambulatory patients will see more non-serious side effects compare to nonambulatory patients. These effects are more prominent or alleviated if the patient lies down.
If you observe any of the above adverse effects, reach out to your physician or seek a medical emergency.
Source Url - https://www.onlinedrugsusa.com/blog/oxycodone-usage-and-side-effects/
Created on Jan 30th 2021 01:13. Viewed 304 times.