Overview of Level 3 Award in Education and Training: Main Features & Requirementsby Ujjal Pahari SEO Manger
This course is an introductory teaching qualification for someone who wants to become a teacher or mentor. This program is also suitable for the individuals who want to become independent training providers or for someone who is working within the FE colleges at present times. The participants will learn the roles and responsibilities of teaching further education and have comprehensive understanding of the inclusive teaching methods along with the assessment process. This three-day program is suitable for the following individuals.
1) Someone who is currently working or want to work as a teacher/trainer in the further education and skills sector.
2) Someone who have completed the Learning and Development qualifications and training program
3) Someone who is not currently in a teaching/training role or have recently started working in this sector
4) Someone who works as an assessor and wants to get a qualification that offers an introduction to teaching
5) Someone who wants a short qualification for better career options
The participants of this program get to learn the roles and responsibilities of a teacher as well as a trainer alongside developing the skills in various other aspects of education and training.
6) This program may help you understand the relationships between the education and training.
7) You can learn the inclusive teaching approaches enabling you to fulfill the needs of the learners in the future.
8) You learn the basic principles of assessment in training and education.
9) You learn how to create a supportive, motivating and safe learning environment for the students or trainees.
10) You learn how to plan, evaluate and provide an inclusive teaching and training session.
11) You also learn various methods of assessment through this program.
12) The level 3 AET training course can equip a participant with teaching aids and materials. It enables a participant to recognise and resolve a potential problem when working in the education sector.
13) Through practical sessions, you can learn the concept and technique of teaching or training.
14) The participants can learn the legislation, regulations and the codes of practice relevant to this sector.
Requirements to Enter this Program
The Award in Education and Training program is a knowledge-based and introductory teaching qualification. The individuals who have not started teaching/training or who are currently employed as a teacher/trainer are both allowed to participate in this program.
Any individual with basic functional skills, such as literacy, numeracy and ICT, is eligible to participate in AET classroom course. However, you need to be at least 19 years old in order to become eligible for this program and need to submit a photographic proof of identification using any of the following documents.
1) A valid passport with Visa
2) A signed UK Photocard Driving Licence
3) A valid Warrant Card issued by the Police or HM Forces
4) Employee ID Card from current employer
5) Student ID Card
6) Travel card
Many certified training centers in UK have the facility of online/distance learning for the professionals. A reliable training academy makes sure that each participant has the opportunity to learn from the experienced tutors during both online and classroom-based teaching sessions.
Created on Oct 27th 2019 05:16. Viewed 332 times.