Overcome The Male Body Image Crisisby Better Lyf Online Counselling Psychologist
Body image is the understanding that a person has of their natural body self and the images and emotions that result from that thought. These thoughts can be positive, negative or both. For ages, it's been common for women to fight with body image issues but Men worry about their bodies too. Men go through the same negative thoughts as girls when it comes to attention, skin colour, height, weight, voice tone, emotional feelings, hair condition etc.
The agitation of body image trouble leads to worry, low self-esteem and confidence or achieving the desired classic looks. This also results in low impulse and resignation from social functions. Here are some expert suggest ways to overcome the male body image crisis
- Our shape, looks, height, weight are all inherent gifts just like the colour of our eyes or hair. We cannot change it.
- Good recognition of oneself helps to build self-esteem. When a person start value and accept himself as they are, he won’t be disappointed by difficulties and can handle them well
- Highlight the stuff you like and respect in yourself. It could be your laugh, the way you address others feel or your style of communication.
- Crying, feeling upset or showing sentiments are all signs of strength. It encourages you to become more human and others join with you fully.
- Take a practical and confident approach to life circumstances. For example, if your weight is your main concern, then narrate yourself, “there are ways of decreasing it over time.”
- Analyze the knowledge you hold about Male Body Vision. Ask yourself, if you are solely going to the frequently perceived ideas or is there a chance of imagining beyond the firm mindsets.
- Turn your weaknesses to your strengths. There is always something missing in everyone. For instance, your soft voice could indicate that people take you to be kind and polite.
- Learn to enjoy your inner beauty. Always recognise that you are a handsome person. Believe in yourself.
Hope this will help you cope with the male body image crisis. Body image is your special relationship with your body. Some time it is very healthy to take advice from professionals like an online counsellor or an online psychologist to build this relationship stronger.
Created on Feb 11th 2020 04:28. Viewed 165 times.