Our Services - Where Hope Meets Recoveryby Faith Farm Ministries Faith Farm Ministries
Our facility was established for the determination of shelter, care, and recovery from alcohol and other drug addiction through a faith-based program. We give total recovery to all our students through our 10-month program. Here at our Recovery homes, we are proud of our success rate, which is much high than any other center. This lets us know that each of the persons we have assisted has worked hard than ever before and they are always on the road to recovery. It also permits you to know that we are doing our job efficiently. We maintain a complete program that gives hope through faith in Jesus. Upon admission, students will be allowed and will be given training. All our services are completely free of cost and everyone will get complete relief from addiction.
Our Recovery Homes aims to provide a secure & sober environment for those who are improving from addiction while helping them change into the community. Our goal is to provide chances for personal growth by addressing recovery requirements and helping promote healthy community connections. We value hope, good empowerment, trust, better respect, dignity, progress, steadiness, and self-actualization. Our Recovery Homes concentrates on offering hope to those we serve. We also offer the best support to those who are struggling with addiction, and mental health concerns. We deliver access to counseling and groups, and we also promote skill development for better community reintegration. We also help everyone to
· Restore the social functioning of each individual
· Assist every people in living without any dependence on alcohol, drug, and other illegal substances or activities
· Increase better community involvement which may also include better focus, good understanding, and best community service
· Increase person’s overall sense of well-being while also promoting the safety of self and others
· We will support everyone here in developing appropriate coping skills
· We help to increase the best opportunities for the persons to obtain and maintain soberness and stable housing in the community
Here at our Recovery Homes, we aim to provide a safe & stable environment for all the recovering addicts and alcoholics who are on the path to a life which is free of alcohol & drugs. By maintaining a well-structured faith-based program at our sober recovery houses, we always aim to bridge the gap from drug and alcohol treatment facilities back into a strong living routine. For any addict, spending good time in a healthy environment with other addicts & alcoholics, while occupied to stay very clean & sober, can always provide the strength & good support needed to face a new life. We are always dedicated to helping you on your journey through your recovery.
Created on Sep 21st 2022 06:28. Viewed 92 times.