Organic Turmeric Powder- A Superfoodby Avadhesh Sharma SEO Analyst
Adding a lovely tinge of yellow colour to the delectable dishes and unique earthy flavour, turmeric powder enhances the appearance and taste of food. Coined as the most powerful spices of all, turmeric or haldi is obtained from the root of a flowering plant Curcuma longa, which belongs to the ginger family. The root of Curcuma longa, called rhizome, is boiled, dried and ground to make organic and pure turmeric powder which has been used in India as a spice and medicinal herb.
Obtained from turmeric rhizomes, turmeric powder is a spice powder that is very popular in Indian cooking. Turmeric powder is bright yellow in color, slightly peppery in taste, and has preservative properties making it a perfect ingredient for daily culinary use. Apart from culinary usage, the spice powder is also suitable for various purposes such as cosmetic making, dying, and medicinal use. In Indian culture turmeric powder is also a popular ingredient in religious ceremonies and prayers. The use of turmeric dates back to ancient times. Consuming up to 3 grams of turmeric powder can have positive impact on our health and well-being.
Guidelines to Buying Quality Turmeric Powder For Your Home
• The quality of turmeric powder is essential factor to consider when buying spice for home-based cooking. You can easily find branded or reliable organic turmeric powder suppliers online or in supermarkets or nearby grocery stores, etc. Quality products are devoid of artificial color and contamination.
• Along with a reliable source, Make sure to browse through the product specification to ensure product freshness, expiry, date of packaging, etc, to guarantee the highest aroma and taste.
• The packaging type of the spice also impacts the quality of the turmeric powder. Hence, check whether the turmeric powder that you have opted for is in food-safe packaging or not for longer shelf life. Turmeric powder suppliers in Haryana offer environment-friendly and food grade packaging for their customers.
The nutritional elements and health benefits
Globally recognized for its superb healing properties, organic turmeric powder is a ‘superfood’ that has been used for cooking and medicinal purposes for over 4000 years. The main active ingredient of turmeric is curcumin which also gives this spice its characteristic bright yellow tinge. Owing to its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and healing properties, organic turmeric powder can be used as a treatment for many health problems.
• Curcumin is a natural antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits. Hence, it may help treat serious conditions like arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, metabolic syndrome and various digestive ailments.
• Stimulating your body's antioxidant defences, it neutralizes the free radicals and thereby prevents certain types of cancer.
• Boosting the level of brain hormone BDNF, it prevents various degenerative brain diseases like Alzheimer's.
• It aids digestion, reduces symptoms of gas and helps your liver detox
• It boosts immunity and lowers the risk of heart ailments.
• Rich in antioxidants it may help delay ageing and fight several age-related chronic diseases.
• It is effective in alleviating the symptoms of depression.
Acclaimed for its purity, original yellow colour and flavour, organic turmeric powder is highly demanded by customers across the globe.
Created on Mar 31st 2021 00:13. Viewed 123 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.