OrangeScrum Open Source Update: Install OrangeScrum on PHP 7, Subtask and Task Linking Releasedby Jay D. Project Management Software
We heard you, OrangeScrum’ers! Now OrangeScrum Open Source edition can be installed on PHP 7 supported servers. Earlier the best-recommended version was PHP 5.6. After this release, you can upgrade to the latest PHP version 7.0, PHP 7.1 & PHP 7.2.
How to Upgrade OrangeScrum to PHP 7
- Before you upgrade the PHP version of your server, take a complete back up of the existing files.
- Download the latest OrangeScrum package for PHP 7 from here.
- Follow the installation guide and install the package.
- Configure the php and Constants.php file and replace the cache file from webrootfolder.
- If you’ve installed any add-ons, then contact us.
A subtask is a great way to split or break down a task into a number of smaller tasks in order to track each associated activity required for successful completion of the task. It helps to assign & track it separately to better organize your tasks.
Recently, we have released sub task feature for our Cloud edition. We’re glad to inform, this has been released for the Open Source Enterprise edition too.
OrangeScrum Enterprise edition has five levels of hierarchy:
How can I create a subtask in OrangeScrum Open Source?
- Create a task
- Click on the Task title
- On the Task detail page, navigate to Sub task tab
Created on Aug 6th 2018 01:01. Viewed 735 times.