Orangescrum Enterprise Features – A Comprehensive Guideby Jay D. Project Management Software Orangescrum Enterprise edition is widely popular as it offers end to end project management capabilities across industries.
Whether you are a digital & marketing agency, Product Development Company, consulting & professional services firm or an established enterprise, Orangescrum offers all the bells & whistles you need to streamline your operations and successfully deliver your products and services.
Businesses of all sizes have reported spending way too much time in fire-fighting instead of real productive pursuits.
Basically ending with overworked resources, unhappy customers and employees, loss of face and revenue.
We have compiled a quick list of key problems shared by our customers across industries. Let us take a quick look at the common project management problems.
- Do not have a portfolio view of your projects?
- Time tracking is irregular and not practiced diligently?
- No way to figure out if resources are available for future projects?
- Work breakdown structure is messy?
- Task management isn’t transparent?
- Too many delivery delays?
- Unable to track if resources are utilized productively?
- No visibility to your billable hours?
- High efforts spend on rework and non-billable activities?
- Resources are often overloaded?
- Teams aren’t motivated?
- Lack of real time progress monitoring?
- Do not have actionable analytics and reports?
And as we progressed in our journey to help and solve their problems we present to you the key features you need to solve each one of them along with the benefits they offer.
Created on Aug 27th 2019 02:07. Viewed 365 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.