Oooh! Tender, Sore Male Organ: A Few Possible Reasons for Itby John Dugan Owner
A little ache or pain in the muscles and joints is something everyone encounters at various times, and so it also is not uncommon for a man to endure a sore male organ every now and then. Often there are good reasons for the sore male organ, not all of which are necessarily cause for male organ health concern. Let’s take a look at some fairly common reasons why a guy might find himself with a sore male organ hanging between his legs.
A few reasons
- Shampoo or soap. One of the more common reasons for experiencing a little member pain, especially if the pain is bin the tip of the manhood and is not long lasting. Some soaps or shampoos may contain ingredients that can cause a little “sting” if they enter the urethra. If this is a persistent problem, a guy should either try switching soaps or shampoos or else covering the tip of the member with a washcloth (without soap) while showering.
- Lack of creme. Easily one of the biggest reasons for a sore male organ is that a man decides to have sensual activity without adequate lubrication. This can include almost any kind of sensual activity – self-pleasuring, female organ based, posterior based. Oral sensual activity tends to be an exception. Without sufficient lubrication, his hand (when self-stimulating) or the body part being penetrated creates too much friction, rubbing the manhood raw. In the throes of sensual excitement, a man may not notice the rawness – but afterward, he may be sore for hours if not days. Having sufficient lubrication on hand (and using it) is one of the key preventive measures a guy can take to ward off a sore male organ.
- Neglecting to wear a latex protection. Clearly, latex protections are good ideas to help prevent unwanted pregnancy, well as transmission of a wide range of social diseases. But sometimes latex protections can also help to reduce the risk of a sore male organ. The latex barrier can protect against a Female canal or back that has not been lubricated to the degree required for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
- Social diseases. Not wearing a latex protection can also lead to the passing on a social disease from a partner. This is still a huge problem in the United States, especially among older men who may be getting back “into the game” after having been married or partnered for many years. Different infections have different symptoms, but a sore male organ is common among many. Guys who think that a social disease is the root cause of their sore male organ must consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Urinary tract infection. Although more common in women, many men do get urinary tract infections – and that can cause a sore male organ, especially when one is urinating. This usually occurs when bacteria finds its way into some portion of the urinary tract, especially the urethra. Again, seeking medical help from a professional is recommended. (In some cases, a bacterial infection may cause prostatitis, which may also create an unwanted sore male organ situation.)
Frequently, one of the big reasons for a sore male organ is simply overuse. In addition to rest, try regularly applying a first class male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The soreness will abate somewhat if the male organ skin is kept moisturized and pliable, so find an oil that contains a combination of hydrating agents, such as shea butter and vitamin E. Look also to ensure that vitamin C is listed among the ingredients. Why? Because vitamin C is a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity. Vitamin C is also necessary for proper blood flow, which is essential for maintaining enlarged function.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Dec 31st 2019 06:33. Viewed 205 times.