Online Technical Instructions are available to Install windows 8.1 OS on the computerby Wbic Info Assignment help Australia
- Put windows 8.1 DVD in DVD Rom and restart your PC immediately.
- During the time of rebooting, you should enter PC’s Bios settings and try to set you installation media. Next step, you must save BIOS settings and restart your system.
- At the time of restarting your computer, you will be questioned to click any key to boot from installation media. Click any key to continue.
- A loading screen is shown with a circling progress bar. You need to wait for few minutes till the necessary files are loaded. For any difficulty, call at toll free Windows 8.1 Support Phone Number 1-844-200-0209 for immediate assistance.
- A succeeding monitor where you need to select language, time and currency format and keyboard layout. Choose your required settings and click on “Next” option.
- Click on “Install” option and wait for few minutes for the set up process to begin.
- You need to enter your product key appropriately and click on “Next Instruction”.
- Before installing windows 8.1 OS on the computer system, so you must read license terms and conditions.
- Choose the type of installation such as install windows only. If you have any error, you must call at toll free Windows 8.1 Technical Support Phone Number for quick results.
- You will be required to select a drive to install windows 8.1. Format it and install windows 8.1 on it or directly install windows 8.1 operating system accessible space in a drive. If you want to use windows 8.1 operating system as your prime OS and format existing windows 7 drive and select it and click on “next option” to start installing windows 8.1 on it.
- Next step is that you need to wait for installation process to finish and wait for ten seconds. In the case, if you are using SSD, this process will be extremely quick.
- When installation process is finished, your computer system will reboot automatically and boot into windows 8.1 and see various progress bars. After short span of time, your system will reboot again.
- Finally, the whole installation process of windows 8.1 operating system has been finished on the computer. If you have any error, you can call at Windows 8.1 Help Phone Number 1-844-200-0209 to get online expert help instantly. Online computer experts are available to help you anytime for any type of technical issue.
- After this process, you will see the message of “Getting ready screen”. Now your computer is ready to enjoy windows 8.1 experience.
Created on Mar 16th 2018 10:27. Viewed 544 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.