Now You Can Sell Comics Online For Cash – Older The Comics, Better The Priceby Mike P. Roofing Contractor
With vintage comics going for astronomical figures, it is no wonder that selling old comics can fetch you a handsome amount. Consider this:
● Action Comics #1 (1938) comic in which Brainiac, Superman’s arch enemy, made his first appearance is available for a whopping $615,000 on eBay.
● X-Men #1, published in September 1963, in which the X-Men first appeared, is valued at $492,000.
● The Ghost Rider’s debut comic, Marvel Spotlight #5 (August 1972), commands $48,500.
These three comic books belong to the Golden Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age, respectively. These are the periods in which comics have been categorized, based on the changing trends and events of those times.
● Golden Age comics: These are comics belonging to the period between 1938 and 1950.
● Silver Age comics: These are comics belonging to the period between 1956 and 1970.
● Bronze Age comics: These are comics published between 1970 and 1985.
● Modern Age comics: These are comics published after 1985.
Steps to sell comics online
You may have vintage comics or not-so-old ones. If you desire to part with your comic book collection to earn some good money, there are a couple of ways to do so online:
● eBay etc.: If you browse for comics on eBay, you will come across a host of comic books up for sale. You too can put up your comic books for sale in this way, but be prepared to devote serious time in negotiating with potential buyers to get suitable returns.
● Comic book online retailers: Dedicated comic book retailers make it easy for you to sell comics online for cash because their taped-up procedures save you from running from pillar to post pandering your comics to all and sundry. These online retailers have budgetary allocation of over a million dollars for buying comic books.
Sell comics online for cash to comic book retailers
Selling comic books to online retailers is not only easy but fun too. Here are the simple steps:
● Search for a trusted online comic book retailer: There are many trusted comic book retailers to choose from. They can be contacted through their contact details.
● Have a look at their ‘Wanted List’: If an online retailer requires particular titles, they put them up on a ‘Wanted List’ with the quoted price. If you have that title and agree to their pricing, simply sell it online in a hassle-free way. Even if it is not listed, get it evaluated from the retailer and sell it, if the offer price is agreeable.
● Rare and vintage comics: Retailers are always on the lookout for rare and vintage comics and are ready to pay a good price for them. All you need to do is to contact them and they will send an evaluator to assess the worth of the comic books. If you like the price, they have the financial powers to buy them on the spot.
Why not turn your old comic book collection into hard cash by selling it online?
Created on Sep 13th 2017 07:26. Viewed 527 times.