Nourish Your Hair with the Goodness of Plant Extracted Vegetal Hair Colorby James Armendo Organic hairdresser expert
Do you know that hair dyes used for coloring hair contain harmful and harsh chemicals like parabens, ammonia, sulphate, etc.? Yes, maybe you use the top brands of hair coloring products but they contain harsh chemicals that may be absorbed by your scalp and enter your bloodstream. The repeated use of such chemically treated product will make your hair less shiny and less soft as well as lead to various issues like skin irritation and respiratory problems. The fumes coming from these hash chemicals can cause respiratory issues as you may inhale it during the application. Over-bleaching of your hair with these dyes will also weaken your locks and deteriorate its natural color. You should not use chemically treated hair dyes and shampoo during pregnancy.
If you are looking for safe and secure way to color and nourish your locks naturally then vegetal hair color is the best option for you. These are plant-based hair dye made of natural ingredients which are biodegradable. Vegetal hair colors are safe to use and will not cause you broken hair, split end or any health issues. These hair colors can be used by anyone because they contain natural ingredients and are free from any animal or animal derived products like animal milk or honey. We consume different vegetables which are rich in color and can be used for coloring hair in natural way. Vegetal hair color use these vegetable for creating a variety of hair shades like mahogany, henna, red, plum, blonde, etc. They are free from any type of harsh chemicals and can be used on any type of hair and skin.
Key benefits of using natural hair color
• Promote healthy hair:- The natural hair color filled with plant based ingredients are safe to use. They not only color your hair but also strengthen your locks and repair damage. All natural ingredients will moisturize your hair and nourish them with nutrients.
• Prevent damage: - The chemicals present in hair dyes can damage your mane and cause hair loss and breakage. But with natural hair color, you don’t need to worry for it. They prevent hair damage caused due to chemicals like hydrogen peroxide, parabens, ammonia, etc. It also prevents the hair structure and makes them healthy and shiny.
• Are pregnancy-safe: - Regular hair dyes are not safe especially during pregnancy. Chemicals present in chemical hair dyes can affect the fetus. Vegetal hair color does not contain chemicals and are safe to use during pregnancy.
• Nourish your locks:- Vegan hair color contain natural oils that moisturize and replenish your mane. After using vegan hair color, you will see the difference of less hair fall, better hair texture, shiner and soft locks.
• Treat your scalp: - The natural ingredients work well in treating certain scalp issues like psoriasis or eczema. But, if you use synthetic hair dyes, it may aggravate the problems.
• Skin friendly:- Regular use of hair dyes can leave adverse reaction on the skin like itching, swelling, burning, etc. Unless you are allergic to any specific vegetable or plant, the vegetal hair color are safe to use on different skin types and do not cause allergies.
Choose the trusted natural hair color product
When it comes to natural hair care products, Biocoiff is one of the leading brands for providing natural hair dyes and other hair products. The plant based hair dyes and hair colors are made by the natural synergy of plant extracts to nourish and strengthen your hair. The Biocoiff provides organic hair dye products that contain organic and natural ingredients to maintain the color, shine and healthy of your mane without any side effects.
Some of organic hair dye products provided by Biocoiff include organic certified Geisha hair oil, jasmine balm for dry and fine hair, Ylang Ylang shampoo conditioner, refreshing rose mist and more. Apart from this, they offer eco-friendly accessories like wooden massager, warming cap for coloring at home, etc.
Natural solution to repair your damaged locks
Biocoff also provides plant-based repair box that include a combination of 4 elements to repair and strengthen your hair at your home. If you have already tried other chemical treatments and want to buy vegetal hair color online then this combo is for you.
Biocoiff’s in-salon services are available in France that include plant-based coloring with certified organic and vegan product, cutting & hair styling, mineral highlights, etc. You can add Biocoff organic hair care products in your hair care routine and enjoy its effective results without any side effects.
Created on Apr 3rd 2021 01:36. Viewed 117 times.