New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Streamby XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION migration executive
New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream –
Most Provinces in Canada have their own set of immigration pathways. Once they feel an aspirant immigrant would fit in to their province with ease, he or she will be granted a nomination from the province. These provinces have defined their own pathways for both skilled professionals and business investors. One of the important provinces is North Brunswick. The province has defined its own business stream known as the New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream. It is designed to welcome experienced businessmen to set up their business or invest in a running business in the province. Such an entrepreneur will have to reside in New Brunswick.
The aspirant, who qualifies under this program, should actively participate in the day to day activities of the province.
To qualify for this program New Brunswick has defined certain parameters. Below mentioned are few of the same –
1. Business Requirements –
i. The business must be profitable and the businessman must strive to achieve monetary benefits
ii. Contribution should be made to the economy of New Brunswick and also create jobs for the local residents and citizens of New Brunswick.
iii. The applicant should be holding a minimum stake of 33.33 % in the business
iv. The applicant should reside in New Brunswick and actively participate in the running of the business
v. They must prepare and provide a proper business plan outlining the roadmap of the business
vi. The applicant should allocate enough resources for research and development of the business
This program is not attached to the Express Entry System.
2. Investment Requirement –
i. This program requires a minimum investment of CAD $250,000
ii. The applicant should also provide a refundable deposit of CAD $100,000
3. Creation of jobs – The investment must create a minimum of two full-time jobs for the locals in New Brunswick.
4. The applicant should be able to prove a personal net-worth of CAD $600,000
5. The applicant will need to achieve a minimum of 5 in all aspects of Language (reading/writing/listening/speaking)
Benefits of Obtaining the Entrepreneur Visa through NBPNP program –
This is one of the easiest ways a businessman can earn Canada Permanent Residency. There are sleuth of benefits one enjoys when they earn PR through this program.
1. Permanent residency in Canada
2. A successful migrant will be eligible for citizenship of Canada in 5 years time period.
3. With this program, the applicant gets to spread his to larger markets
4. The businessman will be able to access other countries in North America
5. A successful applicant will be able to bring his spouse and children to Canada on the same visa
6. He/she will be eligible to sponsor their parents and grandparents to visit Canada
7. The children get access to world-class free education in Canada
8. The whole of the family will get access to health care Insurance
9. They get access to other benefits
The process to obtain this is simple. This provincial nominee program is very beneficial for the applicants and people involved. The applicant need not wait for a year’s time as is the case in other immigration programs. NBPNP provides nomination for the applicant once they qualify for the program. However, it is advisable that the applicant works with the right immigration firm to ensure they relocate to New Brunswick in the right manner possible.
It is important that the applicant chooses Immigration firm which is registered with ICCRC to ensure the process is clean, smooth and transparent. It is better to be safe than have regrets.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Nov 20th 2020 06:47. Viewed 215 times.